DC2 "doubtful" for the Miami game | Syracusefan.com

DC2 "doubtful" for the Miami game

Yeah I dont see us needing him vs miami or even vtech. Tech is a 3pt shooting team and miami just isnt good at anything this yr.

Need DC2 back for the UNC game. Will need his bulk to conend with Kennedy Meeks who will just over power BMK who would give away 60 lbs.

Yep, will need all 30 fouls from our front court players - Fair, Grant, Rak, BMK, DC2, and Roberson against UNC with the 'blue rules' refs. Hope the TarHeels shoot 50% on their free throws and lose. ;)

Cheers,
Neil

Yep, will need all 30 fouls from our front court players - Fair, Grant, Rak, BMK, DC2, and Roberson against UNC with the 'blue rules' refs. Hope the TarHeels shoot 50% on their free throws and lose. ;)

Cheers,
Neil

If we rebound well we could very well make paige irrelevant and run away with it. Zone is not the defense unc is built for.

If we rebound well we could very well make paige irrelevant and run away with it. Zone is not the defense unc is built for.

Agreed which is why they will attempt to fast break even off of our makes. I think we will be fouling a lot to prevent some easy baskets. Hope I'm wrong.

Cheers,
Neil

Bad knees when you are only 19 years old is a bad sign. It's not the type of injury that just goes away.

Yeah I can speak from experience there. Just something he will be battling non stop.

Agreed which is why they will attempt to fast break even off of our makes. I think we will be fouling a lot to prevent some easy baskets. Hope I'm wrong.

Cheers,
Neil

Will be an interesting matchup for sure.

Bad knees when you are only 19 years old is a bad sign. It's not the type of injury that just goes away.
So, are we thinking this is not a "bone bruise" and is something that really requires surgery, but SU mistimed it?

Is it too late for a redshirt for DC2? Isn't it 30% of the games? Wouldn't that mean we would have to hit 40 games.

This year DC2 looks like the 3rd center. It is also starting to look like Rak should get some offensive developmental minutes.

DC2 looks much more valuable for us in 2016.
Adding DC2 to '16 gives us KJ2, Malachi, BJ, Lydon, maybe Roberson, Bryant, DC2 and Chino - the golden era would continue.

True, but this is (according to JB and DCII) a bruise and not a "bad knee" per se

Looks like more needed PT for Roberson.

I hope this DC2 thing doesn't turn out to be another AO like thing a few years back when we were told/teased that he would be back in the tournament but never made it.

he was out last year due to "knee issues". This is not good.

The longer he's out and not playing the more concerned I get about his conditioning. He's already not that mobile, missing a few weeks could really affect him negatively. Not to wish bad on any player, b/c I really hope he does well at SU, but I like the combination of RAK and BMK at center.

Looks like more needed PT for Roberson.

I hope this DC2 thing doesn't turn out to be another AO like thing a few years back when we were told/teased that he would be back in the tournament but never made it.

That was Boeheim protecting their no. 1 seed, and understandably so, for they worked for it all year. And once they put the 'rumor' out there, they had to stand by it. But I'd bet a $1000 to a pig's patoot they all knew AO was toast.

Although I have been wrong before ...

It's a bruised knee, he will be ok.

Understood, but the fact he missed time last year with knee issues is enough to cause some concern. I mean, especially since that's what we do here: we get concerned. ;)

Understood, but the fact he missed time last year with knee issues is enough to cause some concern. I mean, especially since that's what we do here: we get concerned. ;)
Excitedly concerned. Lot of nervous energy around these parts from time to time.

Man the kid is hurt and he's a bust? Kid was cheering harder than anyone at the Nova game. Some posters on here are busts. You don't even know how hurt he is.

for a mcdonalds all american with the expectations we had for him you dont think hes been a bust so far? on the court he was awful last year and only slightly less awful this year, and 2 years in a row hes got knee issues. i love his attitude and his passion too but we didnt bring him here to be a cheerleader, come on.

for a mcdonalds all american with the expectations we had for him you dont think hes been a bust so far? on the court he was awful last year and only slightly less awful this year, and 2 years in a row hes got knee issues. i love his attitude and his passion too but we didnt bring him here to be a cheerleader, come on.

Sometimes guys don't develop, for whatever reason: Roberts, McCroskey Watkins, Josh Wright, Dayshaun Wright, Mike Jones ... thank God we never brought in Tiki Mayben, LOL!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom