Class of 2019 - DE Adisa Isaac (NY) Committed to Penn St | Page 10 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 DE Adisa Isaac (NY) Committed to Penn St

Status
Not open for further replies.
150E.gif

I’m not going to get my hopes up, but this would be INSANELY AWESOME. Our defensive personnel would be the best it’s been since the early 2000s.

Who wants to be the next Alton Robinson?
Not to come off skeptical or to discredit Alton, but Robinson’s next big step before asserting himself as a top 50 draft prospect is to prove he can be that productive when Slayton’s gone

Not to come off skeptical or to discredit Alton, but Robinson’s next big step before asserting himself as a top 50 draft prospect is to prove he can be that productive when Slayton’s gone

Valid point that is hard to argue. Slayton is a great player and is going to be sorely missed.

From what I gather Isaac has an official visit schedule for Florida on Dec7- his 4th. He'll have 1 visit remaining and this weekend is open.

Seems LSU & FSU is working on getting the 5th. Maybe we've secured him to visit this weekend (though not sure the 17th is open to visits). I don't see him going past Dec signing day if all his OVs are spent.

A&M - 4/19
PED ST - 9/23
Miami - 11/23
11/30 - open
Florida - 12/7 scheduled

Looks like all hands on deck here.

From what I gather Isaac has an official visit schedule for Florida on Dec7- his 4th. He'll have 1 visit remaining and this weekend is open.

Seems LSU & FSU is working on getting the 5th. Maybe we've secured him to visit this weekend (though not sure the 17th is open to visits). I don't see him going past Dec signing day if all his OVs are spent.

A&M - 4/19
PED ST - 9/23
Miami - 11/23
11/30 - open
Florida - 12/7 scheduled

Looks like all hands on deck here.

Even if we get the visit it's a crapshoot but hope we can get him on campus.

The other thing is - it doesn't have to be an official with his proximity. I've seen mid week visits before prior to signing day.

If we can get him on campus that will only help us. Still highly unlikely he’d be ours though.

Even if we get the visit it's a crapshoot but hope we can get him on campus.

The other thing is - it doesn't have to be an official with his proximity. I've seen mid week visits before prior to signing day.

Definitely a long shot but have to appreciate the effort.

Has to be an official here so he can be wined and dined.

I think the staff clearly feels they have increased their chances, with this season’s success and recent recruiting wins, enough to think one last push is worth it.

At this time of year, they would not put in added effort if the writing was already on the wall.

I think the staff clearly feels they have increased their chances, with this season’s success and recent recruiting wins, enough to think one last push is worth it.

At this time of year, they would not put in added effort if the writing was already on the wall.
Anyone know what his determining factor is? What is he looking to get from where he will play football.

We're not out of the picture here.
And there you have it.

Need to get him on campus and pray for a high profile bowl matchup.

No clue, and I’m not even sure if the staff is pursuing here or if this is just our recruits pulling AJ Longshots

I thought there was an (unconfirmed) report the staff had made an in-home this week. The subsequent tweets have followed that visit...

I thought there was an (unconfirmed) report the staff had made an in-home this week. The subsequent tweets have followed that visit...
May have been, I have no clue

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RDembowski

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors