Class of 2019 - DE Adisa Isaac (NY) Committed to Penn St | Page 9 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 DE Adisa Isaac (NY) Committed to Penn St

Status
Not open for further replies.
bnoro, you've had him as pretty much a PSU lock for a while now. Any idea why he hasn't committed yet? Do we know for sure he has a commitable offer from them?

bnoro, you've had him as pretty much a PSU lock for a while now. Any idea why he hasn't committed yet? Do we know for sure he has a commitable offer from them?
He definitely has a committable offer from them.

Did you miss the clemson game last year?

Yeah sure we have but I don't think we wear it enough. It certainly beats the all blue or the blue jersey/helmet with white pants combo that we seem to where more.

Especially since we beat Clemson in that combo... We should wear it more.

Never say never, but despite his recent retweeting spree I'd still put him at 95% to PSU.

What chance is there for SU to face PSU in a bowl? The outcome should impact a recruit's decision.

Hey, if he doesn't want to be part of something special and make a name for himself here, then go and play where he will get lost in with some other wannabies. Just being a Orange fan faithful.

Here's what I believe.

He likes our staff, is intrigued by location and opportunity here, but:

He really likes the prestige of the 'big name' programs and the perks they offer.

I'd say bnoro is correct in that we realistically have about a 5-10% chance here.

But I'm an optimist, so I'll put it at 20% because I have faith in the staff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom