Class of 2019 - DE Adisa Isaac (NY) Committed to Penn St | Page 8 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 DE Adisa Isaac (NY) Committed to Penn St

Status
Not open for further replies.
Retweeted our new hype video. Hmmmmm...

Adisa Isaac1 Retweeted

Rax_L4WX_bigger.jpg
Syracuse Football‏Verified account @CuseFootball 17h17 hours ago
More
You want to be great? Go do it.

I always hoped that the coaches stayed on him AND Marcus Stripling. Come to Syracuse and you will be our best recruit since...... or he can go to Penn ST and just be one of the recruits. Same thing for Stripling who is waiting for TXAM to "find a Scholarship for him" or go to Alabama or OK and sit on bench for 3 years. Just come to Syracuse and you will be in rotation alteast year 1. Come on up top!

I always hoped that the coaches stayed on him AND Marcus Stripling. Come to Syracuse and you will be our best recruit since... or he can go to Penn ST and just be one of the recruits. Same thing for Stripling who is waiting for TXAM to "find a Scholarship for him" or go to Alabama or OK and sit on bench for 3 years. Just come to Syracuse and you will be in rotation alteast year 1. Come on up top!

And blissett.

I cant be the only one with his hopes slightly elevated here

Interesting that a guy with supposedly limited interest is retweeting our HC and all of our recent commits? Why isn't he doing that for PSU or Miami commits? Would love to at least get an OV to make an impression. Until that happens it's just smoke.

Interesting that a guy with supposedly limited interest is retweeting our HC and all of our recent commits? Why isn't he doing that for PSU or Miami commits? Would love to at least get an OV to make an impression. Until that happens it's just smoke.
That is a bit outta the norm

Lets have him come visit on Dec 8. Should be s good atmosphere for the game. And actually a little warmer outside than it is today. Smh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom