Class of 2024 - DE Caden Brown (NY) COMMITTED / SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE (12/17/23) | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2024 DE Caden Brown (NY) COMMITTED / SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE (12/17/23)

Oh well, even if we did make his top 4 the kid is going to Penn State

segundo-sol-novela.gif

This staff continues to show they can’t recruit. We can’t even make the top four of the top players in the state. Same old BS. It’s even the same for legacy recruits too.

Man to each their own but if my father played college football I would definitely want to play on the same team he did. This presupposes that I’m athletic though, which I am not. Lol
These kids are all “Pre Madonnas”. Frankly if they can’t make it where they choose I’m not sure we really want them on the rebound when they end up portalling.

Man to each their own but if my father played college football I would definitely want to play on the same team he did. This presupposes that I’m athletic though, which I am not. Lol
Not everyone wants to go to the "family school".

IMG_5069.jpeg
These kids are all “Pre Madonnas”. Frankly if they can’t make it where they choose I’m not sure we really want them on the rebound when they end up portalling.

LOL!!

The term you’re phonetically struggling for is

“Prima Donnas”.

He will choose rutgers
What do they have that we don’t? If we can’t beat them for recruits given recent history, then what are we doing here?

Nothing just the Ehall relationship
The Ehall to Rutgers pipeline is so bad some schools no longer recruit Ehall very hard bc everyone knows they tell all their Power 5 kids to go play for Schiano. Recruiters show their faces but coaches know they are wasting their time.

They used to send kids to OSU Michigan and Texas A&M but now shady gets anyone he wants

The Ehall to Rutgers pipeline is so bad some schools no longer recruit Ehall very hard bc everyone knows they tell all their Power 5 kids to go play for Schiano. Recruiters show their faces but coaches know they are wasting their time.

They used to send kids to OSU Michigan and Texas A&M but now shady gets anyone he wants
This is unbelievable. Crazy.

Yeah good point. rutgers has taken some under the radar kids from there and that helps them get heavy consideration from their higher end prospects. Its close to NYC and they want to play against OSU Michigan every year. Maybe SU should take a flier so they can't get back in. Its funny how Ehall's first big prospect was Wayne Morgan who we were able to get.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom