Class of 2024 - DE Caden Brown (NY) COMMITTED / SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE (12/17/23) | Page 8 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2024 DE Caden Brown (NY) COMMITTED / SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE (12/17/23)

We need to start landing these legacy recruits that we seem to be missing out on...Maybe Coach Fran can turn these types of situations around. His Dad was one of the best special teams players that ever played on the hill. Go get em Coach Fran!!

Crazy that Brown hasn't even recruited him yet wearing a Syracuse hat and the kid wants to take an official visit here.

side bar topic - but this is one area that without HCFB here working and putting together support staff and organizing official visits we're behind the 8 ball. There are 3 OV weekends left before signing day and this weekend is typically one of them. I'd expect next weekend and the following weekend to be huge.

Crazy that Brown hasn't even recruited him yet wearing a Syracuse hat and the kid wants to take an official visit here.

side bar topic - but this is one area that without HCFB here working and putting together support staff and organizing official visits we're behind the 8 ball. There are 3 OV weekends left before signing day and this weekend is typically one of them. I'd expect next weekend and the following weekend to be huge.

Agree...maybe seize the moment and have a setup at SU and Georgia where Brown can face time with recruits this weekend. Or, he shows up late Saturday night or Sunday.

agree, time is running out. Hoping he can get here fast and get the next few weeks set up.

Agree...maybe seize the moment and have a setup at SU and Georgia where Brown can face time with recruits this weekend. Or, he shows up late Saturday night or Sunday.

While I understand there are coaches and staff working I doubt there are any OV's this weekend unless it's formerly committed kids and Brown would have to sign off on the scholarships; for any kid visiting. I don't care what the message was before to verbally committed there is no way a new HC would be bound by that; or should be.

While I understand there are coaches and staff working I doubt there are any OV's this weekend unless it's formerly committed kids and Brown would have to sign off on the scholarships; for any kid visiting. I don't care what the message was before to verbally committed there is no way a new HC would be bound by that; or should be.

Yep...Lots of moving parts to this.

HCFB may be limited as to what he can do for SU until his contract ends or Georgia releases him from his Georgia duties.

Are there any lawyers on the board who may have some insight or opinions?

HCFB may be limited as to what he can do for SU until his contract ends or Georgia releases him from his Georgia duties.

Are there any lawyers on the board who may have some insight or opinions?
He has committed to coaching UGA in the SEC Championship game this weekend.
After that he is having a presser on Monday 12/4 to introduce himself as the new HC at Syracuse.

Sounding good here at the moment. Maybe our first legacy since...? Well besides Wholabaugh as he was a portal add.

https://www.si.com/college/syracuse...cts-fran-brown-hiring-wants-syracuse-official
I was trying to explain how Coach Brown would impact our recruiting. This is a little preview.

Erasmaus Hall is probably the best football program in the state. They have to have produced more P5 prospects than anyone else over the past decade or so.

We have really struggled to even get kids to visit who go there.

I think we will do a lot better in places like this in the coming years. Fran is someone recruits from places like this can really relate to.

There aren't a lot of head coaches from the inner city out there.

Pretty good start for Fran in recruiting would be to land Caden, and Torrence from the high school ranks and Norman from the portal. Tbh all very doable and tbh I think will be done pretty quickly. I also wanna see him go after the linebacker from UB. That kid is a stud

I was trying to explain how Coach Brown would impact our recruiting. This is a little preview.

Erasmaus Hall is probably the best football program in the state. They have to have produced more P5 prospects than anyone else over the past decade or so.

We have really struggled to even get kids to visit who go there.

I think we will do a lot better in places like this in the coming years. Fran is someone recruits from places like this can really relate to.

There aren't a lot of head coaches from the inner city out there.
I tried to do the same but proceeded to get downvoted lol

Completely agree with you though,

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom