Class of 2022 - DE Davin Jackson (SC) Offered | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 DE Davin Jackson (SC) Offered

Offers from GT, WVU, Kansas, CCU, ODU, NC St, Georgia St, WKU, Arkansas St, App St, UNCC, Syracuse

Really would like DJ to commit but I think it will be very difficult to beat out South Carolina.

Q: What did the visit do for where Syracuse stands in your recruitment?

Jackson: "Honestly, they're at the top of my list. I liked it a lot. They're at the top of my list. When I got an offer from Syracuse, I knew it was going to be a tough decision between them and the other schools. Being able to get on campus and talk to the coaches in person, to the players, it really pushed it up there way more than it was. I can say Syracuse is in my top for sure."

Defense coaches continue to work towards earning their paychecks.

Wonder if the O side hit the snooze on their alarm for another consecutive year

Sure beats being at the bottom :p ;) it will be interesting to see how things go here. He only mentioned his mother so I wonder if staying close to home may factor into his decision making. Either way our coaches made seemingly a good impression and that's part of the game. So we are in a good place as of this moment. That's a good thing.

Defense coaches continue to work towards earning their paychecks.

Wonder if the O side hit the snooze on their alarm for another consecutive year

Certainly making me wonder

glad we are seemingly doing very well for defensive recruiting

and the more Cisco’s, Trills and Iffys we have come from our program the more we will get

Last year caught up a lot of the O shortcomings of multiple seasons prior recruiting at QB, OL and WR. I’ll concede that. We’ll see what Gilbert can do this summer.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoachDiddi

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom