Class of 2025 - DE Deshon Dodson (PA) Offered | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2025 DE Deshon Dodson (PA) Offered

I love to step jumbo athletes on the line. Coach Fran said we need SEC size amongst our defense line. We were undersized with Darton at nose guard.
Yep. I’m still not clear where the NT’s are coming from unless they are going to beef up guys like Ingraham and Fuentes etc. Maybe that’s the plan.

1000006771.jpg

His height measurements seem to be a bit all over. Saw 6’2 on 247. Curious what offers he has that are committable at this point.

This players has good size and from Philly. Would be great to establish that recruiting connection. SU has not gotten a player out of Philly in football since Franklin.
Another 4*

Is Dodson signing today? Weird how this went silent.
Something seems off here.

I checked and there are still no crystal balls out there. His HS teammate Prescott appears to be going to Nebraska. They offered Deshon as well.

But his last visit was to Syracuse and his last Instagram post, if I remember right, said something to the effect of him appreciating those who stayed with him.

I am guessing a bunch of his offers are gone now. If we offered him, his last comment would seem to indicate he is coming here. But maybe his offers dried up because he has academic issues and someone (say Syracuse) is still interested and working with him to try and get them resolved? If that is the case, we might not hear anything on him until June.

Something seems off here.

I checked and there are still no crystal balls out there. His HS teammate Prescott appears to be going to Nebraska. They offered Deshon as well.

But his last visit was to Syracuse and his last Instagram post, if I remember right, said something to the effect of him appreciating those who stayed with him.

I am guessing a bunch of his offers are gone now. If we offered him, his last comment would seem to indicate he is coming here. But maybe his offers dried up because he has academic issues and someone (say Syracuse) is still interested and working with him to try and get them resolved? If that is the case, we might not hear anything on him until June.
Prep School now so the academic angle seems accurate.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom