Class of 2017 - DE Ethan Wiederkehr (NY) Verbal to Northwestern | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 DE Ethan Wiederkehr (NY) Verbal to Northwestern

Probably to much to hope that he commits after his visit this weekend.

His twitter says he is visiting Northwestern next weekend, so I assume no commit after his visit to SU.

I hope he commits and commits soon. I view him as a really important recruit (in-State, legacy, important coaching connections, good offer list). He is the type of kid we've missed on too often in the past.

His twitter says he is visiting Northwestern next weekend, so I assume no commit after his visit to SU.

I hope he commits and commits soon. I view him as a really important recruit (in-State, legacy, important coaching connections, good offer list). He is the type of kid we've missed on too often in the past.
We need this kid, BADLY, to elevate from 5-6 wins to 7-9. Decent example of the NYS recruits we need to keep in house (and I realize that the legacy angle for Ethan is somewhat unique). We don't likely need the No. 14 recruit in NYS, but we need our fair share of those that will be ranked in the top 5-7.

Interesting tidbit: Hans was influential when Malcolm Cater committed to Syracuse. (not sure which emoticon to use)

Ethan is a prime target for us! Good size for OL, father played here and a NY kid! Go Orange!
prime target xsymbol.gif

Scout didn't include Isaiah Wilson in its top 5 for NYS. Very odd as most experts have him as the best prospect in the entire state.

Scout didn't include Isaiah Wilson in its top 5 for NYS. Very odd as most experts have him as the best prospect in the entire state.

Most services have him as one of the top prospects in the country.

I am seeing him as the #1 in NY. 72 overall and 12th best OT...

Just a little bump...now that we have our QB...do we set our sites on getting a commit from a top legacy lineman to watch DeVitos 6 ? Any news to share on this kid?

Just a little bump...now that we have our QB...do we set our sites on getting a commit from a top legacy lineman to watch DeVitos 6 ? Any news to share on this kid?
Has he received an offer from the new staff?

Hey Toga...I am pretty sure he did...he did on-site visit in Feb I believe and indicated he liked the visit...and would guess they refreshed his offer at that time...perhaps legacy, bnoro or other insider could confirm that?

I would be surprised if he went somewhere else at this point...

Sure hope so. Would be nice to land a legacy for once and also a kid who is a high quality regional recruit and top 5 NYS prospect.

Don't see his Jr highlights posted

He has got this slight headbob thing going on that he will not get away with at the next level.High school refs are known for letting kids get away with this kind of stuff.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom