Class of 2020 - DE Fadil Diggs (NJ) TRANSFERRING TO SYRACUSE (12/19/23) | Page 9 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2020 DE Fadil Diggs (NJ) TRANSFERRING TO SYRACUSE (12/19/23)

I don’t think people truly understand how insane it would be to land diggs. He’s an NFL starter. He’s quick. He’s huge. He tackles and wraps up EXTREMELY WELL. And he seems like a composed guy who’s not cocky and a great leader.

Besides mccord. This would be the biggest pickup. Fingers crossed and toes curled

EDIT: & bolden of course
And we would have won him in a head to head OV against Bama.

IMG_4593.jpeg

Him reposting this himself looks like a good sign!!!

Why do you interpret as a good sign for us? Not saying we don’t have a shot but curious why this post is a good sign.
I think the implication is that Diggs is planning on making both visits. When going head to head with Alabama, having Diggs feel confident he is coming to us AFTER them is damned nice to know

We will be a very good team in the ACC & the nation if we can land 4 star guys on a consistent basis
I don't think some appreciate just how big a factor this conference is. Obviously, so much easier to claw to the top in the ACC, then it would be anywhere else.
Duke, UNC, Wake, NC State, Lville, Pitt, all made some noise in a short period of time, and of course the big Boyz Clemson/FSU, competing for the playoff w/ a much easier road. Croots have to realize the spotlight will be bright on a resurgent SU program fighting for a CFP spot.
If we can make our way to the top half of the ACC, we have as good a shot as anyone to do this thing. And we'll need to knock off far fewer powerhouses to get there..

I think the implication is that Diggs is planning on making both visits. When going head to head with Alabama, having Diggs feel confident he is coming to us AFTER them is damned nice to know

Yeah, I’m not trying to be a D, I just see it as the player posting factual info more than a post that reads he likes us more than Alabama. I’m glad he’s visiting us too and I like our chances. Just don’t see his post as being more positive towards us other than it’s a fact he’s visiting.

I thought LSU was an odd choice for him.
Premium position in the portal for Nil. Only guessing here but would think he is banking top dollar with LSU.

Premium position in the portal for Nil. Only guessing here but would think he is banking top dollar with LSU.
It’s got to be. Unless they were also a major player in his original recruitment. I didn’t follow him then so not sure.

It’s got to be. Unless they were also a major player in his original recruitment. I didn’t follow him then so not sure.

But is that really the smart play?

Not that he can't get to the NFL via LSU, clearly.
But - he can be THE MAN for our OL, and will show out that much more.

Plus - play close to home, so his family & friends can watch him play in person for 6/7 games a year.

And - play with a bunch of NJ dudes he probably knows pretty well.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom