Class of 2020 - DE Fadil Diggs (NJ) TRANSFERRING TO SYRACUSE (12/19/23) | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2020 DE Fadil Diggs (NJ) TRANSFERRING TO SYRACUSE (12/19/23)

I don't think we should read too much into this. ERob was pretty clear that he would not be recruiting aTm players that choose to enter the portal while he is with the team. That being said, after the season is over... all bets are off.

I don't think we should read too much into this. ERob was pretty clear that he would not be recruiting aTm players that choose to enter the portal while he is with the team. That being said, after the season is over... all bets are off.
I’m not sure if I misread the quote but I believe ERob said he wouldn’t try to get players to enter the transfer portal to follow him, but if they decide to enter the portal themselves…..

I’m not sure if I misread the quote but I believe ERob said he wouldn’t try to get players to enter the transfer portal to follow him, but if they decide to enter the portal themselves…..
Agree. We have Jaylan Hornsby visiting who is an aTm verbal - if they're going to leave aTm doesn't make any sense not to recruit them. Inducing them to leave is different.

“Those guys have to make a decision on their own to get in the portal,” Robinson said. “I will not at any point say, ‘Hey, come with me.’ That’s not the way I do things.”

He did say that if Aggies players do make the decision to enter the portal, he would recruit them.

Syracuse.com

Is he even going to have a team to coach? That's a lot of players leaving.

Is he even going to have a team to coach? That's a lot of players leaving.
between his rep and the TAM $$$, I don't think Elko will have any problems getting players to go to TAM

between his rep and the TAM $$$, I don't think Elko will have any problems getting players to go to TAM

I meant Robinson for the bowl game 007.

Reactions: 007
I meant Robinson for the bowl game 007.
gotcha, my bad Smilin. As an aside, I'm not sure there has been anything official about whether ERob will coach the bowl game. I know that was the announced plan before Brown hired him. I probably missed it

Its Happening GIF by MOODMAN

He would have 2 years I think - senior year and +1 for Covid ? Is that accurate?

17 game starter

75 tackles
18.5 TFLs
8 sacks

HS coach was Temple's Preston Brown.
I think he only has 1 year left.

Team captain as a Soph. Earned the Aggie Defensive Leadership Award and the Strength & Conditioning Defensive Award. >>>> DART