Class of 2020 - DE Fadil Diggs (NJ) TRANSFERRING TO SYRACUSE (12/19/23) | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2020 DE Fadil Diggs (NJ) TRANSFERRING TO SYRACUSE (12/19/23)

Must’ve cause it’s not there. He reposted the news that he was entering the portal with the eye emoji’s and orange emoji’s.
Diggs did?

DEC 6 DIGGS DONE AT TEXAS A&M Texas A&M starting defensive lineman Fadil Diggs is expected to enter the transfer portal, according to On3. He will have one year of eligibility remaining.

Maybe not counting the Covid year?
They're not - it's wrong. He played 1 game in 2020 and 4 in 2021. So he's got a Covid year and RS. He's a 2 for 2 guy.

Clark. Not mad, but I hate even coming here with this information cause it’s so often deleted and gets lost in translation.

Clearly, based on what many in the know on Twitter have said, there’s smoke between Diggs and Cuse. We’ll have to let it play out but this would be massive.
I have a good feeling he comes since Hornsby has a lot of crystal balls for us now. I have a good feeling about this

“No one will be able to get elite talent to Syracuse for football”

How many times have we heard that? I have a lot. Especially from casuals. I love this so much.

Shut up about the cold, it’s a private school, no NIL…. WRONG ITS ABOUT BRINGING IN THE RIGHT COACHES!!

Somebody pinch the hell out of me
bitchslap GIF

Based on limited evidence it appears Jimbo recruited well. What happened?

Based on limited evidence it appears Jimbo recruited well. What happened?
I'm guessing Jimbo was checked out and really did he do much after Winston left FSU? He still had a couple good years but then the wheels just fell off.

Then he went 45-25 at ATM and was 19-15 post covid when they ramped up their NIL spending.

Culture issues, checked out coach, sounds familiar

They're not - it's wrong. He played 1 game in 2020 and 4 in 2021. So he's got a Covid year and RS. He's a 2 for 2 guy.

If he's got a COVID year AND a redshirt wouldn't he have 3 years?