Class of 2020 - DE Fadil Diggs (NJ) TRANSFERRING TO SYRACUSE (12/19/23) | Page 15 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2020 DE Fadil Diggs (NJ) TRANSFERRING TO SYRACUSE (12/19/23)

YES.

I hope there is someone out there called "MikeBama02" writing stuff like "I'm hoping he chooses us, but that Fran Brown is a closer"
I can tell you this, their board's Freddie Prinze Jr. is really exhausting. Just tells the same jokes over and over, and when people point it out, he tells them not to worry because it always comes back around.

I can tell you this, their board's Freddie Prinze Jr. is really exhausting. Just tells the same jokes over and over, and when people point it out, he tells them not to worry because it always comes back around.
1703005684692.gif

One of his buddies. Hopefully he doesn't want to join him. Big one for bama

It's a no brainer, though. They weaken an opponent while bolstering their own roster.

except if im a Dlineman who's been grinding and waiting my turn maybe I'm going to do it someplace else.

My guess would be this goes to the wire unless Fran/Coach E has Diggs holding off for some signing day fireworks and making him our signature defensive pickup.

It does scare me a little that alot of these guys have decided pretty quickly but he seems to be taking his time (nothing wrong with that) hopefully it's just the build of for a big splash and not him having a difficult time deciding.

It does scare me a little that alot of these guys have decided pretty quickly but he seems to be taking his time (nothing wrong with that) hopefully it's just the build of for a big splash and not him having a difficult time deciding.
Well especially with his brother in. I’m hoping we find out today one way or the other.

Well there technically is no signing day for Transfers so I doubt that’s it.
True but you see allot of decisions seemingly coming in here this week. Maybe not though.

Is his lil bro good enough to be offered even if big bro is seduced by the dark side?

Yes. His brother had a solid offer sheet.
My only question would be did most of those offers come in before or after his brother entered the transfer portal?

Yes. His brother had a solid offer sheet.
What's unusual is that they were all Soph and Jr year offers, most are from 2021/2022. The last school to offer him before us was in Feb 2023. So not really sure what happened between then and now. The recruiting services really didn't pick up on him at all.