Class of 2020 - DE Fadil Diggs (NJ) TRANSFERRING TO SYRACUSE (12/19/23) | Page 16 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2020 DE Fadil Diggs (NJ) TRANSFERRING TO SYRACUSE (12/19/23)

It appears TAMU fans are a bit irked with EROB... coaching their bowl and in doing in-homes to try and flip their commits to Cuse on off days?? (see comments)

Who exactly was the recruit "in-home" with??

If this is true, it is a little shady... at the same time, you can put someone else interim in charge and tell EROB no bueno...

They are way more mad at their AD. Like real mad.
Yeah I can't imagine the donors are to happy as well. It's a bit of a scheeet storm down there right now. Also I have zero sympathy for A&M. It's been a few weeks, if they don't like Erob sweet talking guys once they are in the portal (roll eyes) or possible recruits then tell him thanks but your service is no longer required.

Wasn't it 1 percent and from awhile ago?
I couldn't remember. Just thought they were mentioned as someone to keep a eye on. I don't think he's visited or anything that I know of.

I couldn't remember. Just thought they were mentioned as someone to keep an eye on. I don't think he's visited or anything that I know of.
That was me. Noticed them with a small chance on his ON3 page. Didn’t notice it earlier in the week.

That's a win win if it means we land Fadil. Hurts one of our 2024 opponents.
Diggs is portaling from A&M, so I don’t think it has any bearing on helping us.

It appears TAMU fans are a bit irked with EROB... coaching their bowl and in doing in-homes to try and flip their commits to Cuse on off days?? (see comments)

If this is true, it is a little shady... at the same time, you can put someone else interim in charge and tell EROB no bueno...
There "anger" is misplaced to say the least.

Was it McKinley?

Well, maybe they should have paid him to go away then? He is fulfilling his commitment to coach those guys in the bowl, and putting in work for us on the trail.