Class of 2024 - DE Jahide Lesaine (NJ) COMMITTED / SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE (12/10/23) | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2024 DE Jahide Lesaine (NJ) COMMITTED / SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE (12/10/23)

So, if you're wondering how Rivals plans on dragging our recruiting rankings with all these flips... How about rating our DE flip as a two-star wide receiver?
Best part is his ratings on other sites for offense are as a three star TE.

So, if you're wondering how Rivals plans on dragging our recruiting rankings with all these flips... How about rating our DE flip as a two-star wide receiver?
I don't think they even have evaluated him. He was a no star 5 days ago. They typically just slap 2 stars on kids that commit that somewhere that they haven't evaluated.

I would have to disagree about not being able to gain 30 pounds of muscle. This kid is 6’5 and 17 years old. He could gain 30 pounds of muscle at his local gym let alone a P5 program with strength coaches and nutritionist.
I gained 20lbs of muscle (from 145-165) my freshman year, even though my diet was pizza and beer, I'm only 5'6" and my idiot roommate was my only lifting coach.

When you start as skinny as he is, it's not that hard. He's only 17. His system is still swimming with natural hGH, and will bulk up much easier than someone 10 years older.

IMG_0983.gif

Imagine how glorious that ride from jersey will be. I know how I felt going to college and I was a regular dude not a D 1 athlete. Congrats to him!

Awesome. Do we have a list somewhere of who all of them are? I assume we do.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom