Class of 2021 - DE Jatius Geer (SC) SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE (12/16/20) | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2021 DE Jatius Geer (SC) SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE (12/16/20)

Stephen Bailey indicated he is going to be an early enrollee. This is great news. The more freshman we can get in for spring ball the better. So far
Greer
Falk
Chestnut
Morris
Huff (according to his dad)

if we could get 8 to 10 it would awesome.

Stephen Bailey indicated he is going to be an early enrollee. This is great news. The more freshman we can get in for spring ball the better. So far
Greer
Falk
Chestnut
Morris

Geer is only signing early. He's NOT enrolling early.

My bad. It’s only early signing. I would hope all the recruits are signing next Wednesday.

Great job by the staff for retaining our best recruits. Our DE and LBs are really strong this class. (As Cusefan69 knocks on wood and sacrifices 5 goats to eliminate kiss of death with this post).

Greer
Falk
Chestnut
Morris

The announced early enrollees so far are:

Darian "Duce" Chestnut

Landon Morris

Malcolm Folk

Terry Lockett

Hough is signing early but I do not believe he's been announced as an early enrollee.

Greer
Falk
Chestnut
Morris

Just a reminder payside info from paysites should not be posted on this forum.

My bad. It’s only early signing. I would hope all the recruits are signing next Wednesday.
Don’t post things from that board here that is VIP info, we pay for it for a reason

I’m going to be honest, I don’t get why not to share stuff that is from paysites? Seems kinda selfish? Idk if that’s the right word IMO

I guess if I read something on paysite I wouldn’t be like “oh I cant share it with my buddy joe because he didn’t pay for it.” Idk.

but maybe you guys can justify it for me

Last edited:
I’m going to be honest, I don’t get why not to share stuff that is from paysites? Seems kinda selfish IMO

Do I really need to explain it to you? How about for one it’s material being provided by someone trying to make a living. Two, I pay for that information so why would I want to share it with you. I’m not going to subsidize your desire for information because your too cheap.

I’m going to be honest, I don’t get why not to share stuff that is from paysites? Seems kinda selfish IMO

Because that’s how providers of pay sites make a living?

Why would anybody pay for a pay site, if that info was made available elsewhere for free?

If whatever it is YOU do for a living, was suddenly provided to everybody for FREE elsewhere, how long do you think you’d still have a job for??

I’m going to be honest, I don’t get why not to share stuff that is from paysites? Seems kinda selfish? Idk if that’s the right word IMO

I guess if I read something on paysite I wouldn’t be like “oh I cant share it with my buddy joe because he didn’t pay for it.” Idk.

It's different sharing it with just your buddy joe versus a ton of random folks on the internet.

Because that’s how providers of pay sites make a living?

Why would anybody pay for a pay site, if that info was made available elsewhere for free?

If whatever it is YOU do for a living, was suddenly provided to everybody for FREE elsewhere, how long do you think you’d still have a job for??

I don’t buy that argument because people that pay for a paysite are going to pay anyway and people that don’t pay for a paysite aren’t. Some people aren’t ever going to pony up the money. I would assume that if someone shared stuff here from a paysite it wouldn’t stop those of us that pay for paysites to stop paying for it because we love to see the info first.

If I am paying for the info, IMO I have every right to do with it however I please because I well, paid for it.

but hey to each their own I guess, it’s not a big deal to me to be honest but was curious as to why such a stink is made

Exactly, its a pay site. If you want that information go and subscribe yourself like others do. You might like the site. There is info there that is not on this forum. That's why it was shared here.

Last edited:
I don’t buy that argument because people that pay for a paysite are going to pay anyway and people that don’t pay for a paysite aren’t. Some people aren’t ever going to pony up the money. I would assume that if someone shared stuff here from a paysite it wouldn’t stop those of us that pay for paysites to stop paying for it because we love to see the info first.

If I am paying for the info, IMO I have every right to do with it however I please because I well, paid for it.

but hey to each their own I guess, it’s not a big deal to me to be honest but was curious as to why such a stink is made

So - if you were a musician, and ONE person paid to download your hit song, and then shared it on the internet for FREE -
You’d be cool with that?

As the bank forecloses on your house, and kicks you and your family out into the street?

Pretty much ALL paid content has a disclaimer about it being for personal use only.
Sharing it like you think is OK - is illegal.

I think the same people who don't see an issue sharing paysite info are the same people who don't want to pay for a a legit TV service and are always trying to find ways to pirate broadcasts of game.

Eh I used to pay but I can find out most of it on my own from various free internet resources.

You are wrong if you think they haven't lost subscribers. They make a living from building relationships, gaining trust in prospects/players. Having it shared publicly can jeopardize that trust and not allow them to get info from them again. Which jeopardizes their job security.

you don’t own anything, you are paying for access to the information, that’s it. You don’t have ANY rights to do anything with the information other than read it

So - if you were a musician, and ONE person paid to download your hit song, and then shared it on the internet for FREE -
You’d be cool with that?

As the bank forecloses on your house, and kicks you and your family out into the street?

Pretty much ALL paid content has a disclaimer about it being for personal use only.
Sharing it like you think is OK - is illegal.
This. It is against the law to post info from a pay site on a public site.

Further, it is against the law for the people that host the public site to tolerate posts containing info for pay sites. As admins, it is our duty to enforce the law and protect our site, so we don't get in trouble.

So the policy on this board has been and always will be that info from pay sites cannot be posted here. Please do not do this. If you see info taken from a pay site posted here, please alert an admin about it ASAP.