Class of 2022 - DE Jayson Jenkins (NJ) Offered | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 DE Jayson Jenkins (NJ) Offered

He was supposed to sign today but apparently did not. Maybe he lost his Pitt offer? Maybe the late SU offer changed things?

He is from Trenton, which I think is in the grey area between Northern NJ, where we are really struggling to recruit, and South Jersey, where we are becoming a major factor.

He was supposed to sign today but apparently did not. Maybe he lost his Pitt offer? Maybe the late SU offer changed things?

He is from Trenton, which I think is in the grey area between Northern NJ, where we are really struggling to recruit, and South Jersey, where we are becoming a major factor.
He got a WVU and Syracuse offer after he posted that tweet about not signing today. Something changed because looking at his twitter posts it looked like it was going to be Pitt.

This is something that we've never really delved into before. If I am remembering correctly, we've had a majority of our commitments sign on the early NSD. With a small class this year, and the way the portal is, we have the ability to see what programs are close to full/all the way full, what recruits are still waiting, and what current college players are hitting the portal after seeing NSD shake out. There's still potential for some excitement going into February in terms of movement up the rankings.

Given what I saw today, which IMO, people should be thrilled about given how our season ended; I'd expect our usual team ranking of 50's to be where we end up.

As I read this, he received an offer on or about 7:17 tonight?

That's...unusual.

Question: Can high school players who do not sign today sign at any time moving forward, or do they have to wait until February?

As I read this, he received an offer on or about 7:17 tonight?

That's...unusual.

Question: Can high school players who do not sign today sign at any time moving forward, or do they have to wait until February?
I believe that they can sign at any point now but I’m not 100% sure about that

Not necessarily us but there will be some stragglers today and tomorrow.

Jenkins has OV's scheduled to Florida, West Virginia and Missouri. Tennessee in the mix and also recently offered by UVA.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom