Class of 2017 - DE Jordan Wright (FL) Verbal to Kentucky | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 DE Jordan Wright (FL) Verbal to Kentucky

With big offer kids like this i always look back at Jonathan Thomas. Huge, life goal, Oklahoma offer. Chooses Cuse because we believed in him from day 1.

With big offer kids like this i always look back at Jonathan Thomas. Huge, life goal, Oklahoma offer. Chooses Cuse because we believed in him from day 1.

Is this the year Jonathon Thomas contributes? Time is ticking

orangemass said:

He's competing for a starting spot, so I'd say "yep"...

It just amazes me how a kid can shrink when he gets to college. Coming out of HS he was listed at 6'3 210. In 3 years he has lost 2 inches and 1 pound. lol obviously his measurements were inflated but he still should be at 225 at least. Smh

All he has sweated off from the fast practices
It just amazes me how a kid can shrink when he gets to college. Coming out of HS he was listed at 6'3 210. In 3 years he has lost 2 inches and 1 pound. lol obviously his measurements were inflated but he still should be at 225 at least. Smh

Don't think this is the end of his recruitment, but certainly a blow. Whenever someone cancels, it's never a guarantee to get it re-scheduled, like they are saying is the plan. We will still have the big OL from VA here this weekend.

he could have a game. it's better to visit later anyways.

Fri., Sept. 9

Blanche Ely at Deerfield; Coconut Creek at Boyd Anderson; Cardinal Gibbons at Chaminade-Madonna, 4; Coral Glades at McCarthy; Coral Springs at Nova; Cypress Bay vs. West Broward (at Flanagan); Dillard at Lake Gibson (at Lakeland); Fort Lauderdale at South Broward; Northeast at McArthur; Monarch at Miramar; Pines Charter at Coral Springs Charter; Hollywood Hills at Piper; Key West at Pompano Beach; Plantation at St. Thomas Aquinas; South Plantation at Taravella; American Heritage at Miami Northwestern;

Don't think this is the end of his recruitment, but certainly a blow. Whenever someone cancels, it's never a guarantee to get it re-scheduled, like they are saying is the plan. We will still have the big OL from VA here this weekend.
Don't think it's a big blow in this case. He still has family here.

The 1 day thing seems like a pretty valid excuse here. Hard to get a feel for a place you might commit the next 4 years of your life to in a day.

Defensive end Jordan Wright (Fort Lauderdale, Fla.) said he will officially visit Michigan State October 8 when the Spartans host BYU.

Wright still plans to officially visit Kentucky Sept. 24.

He will no longer be officially visiting Syracuse this weekend. He's in the process of finding a new date to trip to see the Orange.

His other two official visits will go to either Florida State, Miami or USC. He hasn't determined which programs will receive his final two visits or the dates on those visits.

Wright plans to make his college choice following all of his official visits.

The Crystal Ball reads 33-percent for Miami, 33-percent foggy, 17-percent for Kentucky and 17-percent for Alabama.

The three-star recruit is ranked as the nation's No. 26 weakside defensive end and the No. 62 prospect in Florida in the 2017 class by 2/47SportsComposite.

So schedule visits:
Kentucky 9/24
Michigan State 10/8

Tentative:
Syracuse

Last Two Between:
Miami
FSU
USC

Forum statistics

Threads
Members