Class of 2016 - DE Josh Black (IL) SIGNED LOI | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 DE Josh Black (IL) SIGNED LOI

How do you post a tweet? Josh Black liked one of my tweets.

How do you post a tweet? Josh Black liked one of my tweets.[/QUOT

Iommi I'm all for helping in recruiting but did you have to desecrate our legends like that?;)

Dear Josh,

4a50b27b40a7d249ff465e819e8ec61d32ccb5979bb5cbc59fff698af95e3154.jpg

Warmest regards, and LGO!!
#OrangeNation

You can do it the old fashion way highlight, copy then paste.[/QUOTE]
Now if you want to get high tech at the bottom right hand corner of the tweet are 3 dots. Click on those then click on embed tweet. Next a code will show up. Click on it and choose copy. Last step.. when you come back here to post go to the two little squares at the top of the posting square left click on them paste the code, right click, where its says enter URL media then click embed and post. Wala...

You can do it the old fashion way highlight, copy then paste.
Now if you want to get high tech at the bottom right hand corner of the tweet are 3 dots. Click on those then click on embed tweet. Next a code will show up. Click on it and choose copy. Last step.. when you come back here to post go to the two little squares at the top of the posting square left click on them paste the code, right click, where its says enter URL media then click embed and post. Wala...

[/QUOTE]

Thanks, the problem is when I click on the dots on the bottom of my tweets, "embed tweet" is not given as an option.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom