Class of 2016 - DE Josh White (GA) Verbal to Ga Tech | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 DE Josh White (GA) Verbal to Ga Tech

A grey sweatshirt that doesn't look like it's been washed anytime soon.

Haha! I was about to post about the food stains! I thought it was a smudge on my screen at first.

Back in the day I would've looked right past that sweatshirt at the old Champions Factory Outlet store.

Whats the word on White. His upside looks to be really solid. Great size great frame QB smarts plays for a tough program our sunshine DE turns into a Georgia peach is this kid ours?

Whats the word on White. His upside looks to be really solid. Great size great frame QB smarts plays for a tough program our sunshine DE turns into a Georgia peach is this kid ours?
I think you will have to wait a day or two.

He probably will be once Nelson flips to Georgia.

Is the offer contingent on Nelsons decision? or do we have 2 spots left regardless of Nelson and they are waiting on the OL from Florida and the RB from Florida? How many spots left

Is the offer contingent on Nelsons decision? or do we have 2 spots left regardless of Nelson and they are waiting on the OL from Florida and the RB from Florida? How many spots left
Right now we are at 21 commits with Nelson. There is a definite dominoe effect.

I like this kid and he'll be a nice back-up if what is going on with Nelson thread pans out.

I like this kid and he'll be a nice back-up if what is going on with Nelson thread pans out.

Yeah seems like their fate is linked to one another.

He would be a very nice consolation prize. I think when the dust settles and their college careers are over, he could be a better player.

He would be a very nice consolation prize. I think when the dust settles and their college careers are over, he could be a better player.
Anyone could be a better player than anyone when their college careers are over. But I'd rather have Jaquwon as a prospect.

Anyone could be a better player than anyone when their college careers are over. But I'd rather have Jaquwon as a prospect.
Bnoro - you think White is Cuse bound?

Now bnoro be nice to our posting coaches.

I'd like a team of 4 and 5 stars but the difference between the two is not too large from what I have seen. In White you are getting a guy who looks like he can put on a good amount of muscle and has good length and is pretty smart. Neither to me are going to do too much next year for us anyway.

If neither one wouldn't play until next year here, how long do you think it would be before either one would see PT at Georgia with all those DEs there and the newly committed DEs and the couple 4&5*DEs they are still trying to commit? At least they have a better chance of playing, ( I believe) a lot sooner.

If neither one wouldn't play until next year here, how long do you think it would be before either one would see PT at Georgia with all those DEs there and the newly committed DEs and the couple 4&5*DEs they are still trying to commit? At least they have a better chance of playing, ( I believe) a lot sooner.
We have to think that that will hopefully be a factor. I'd like to have both on our team but if White is the consolation prize I will be excited to work with him the next 4 years.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom