Class of 2016 - DE Joshua Uche (FL) Verbal to Michigan | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 DE Joshua Uche (FL) Verbal to Michigan

Not sure if this is a shoot the moon try or not, but he's got some big time offers. Has/had a top 3 of Alabama, Florida and Miami.

The staff must have felt they were really close on some of these highly rated guys and not being P5 was the deal breaker when they were at BGSU. I have a feeling if the staff can get some of them on campus for officials we can flip them.

He sounds like a good one but comes with some heavy duty competition, especially the Florida schools.

I'm still wondering what is to become of the two freshman DEs that were suspended for, in all likelihood, was smoking some weed.

I think two birds in the hand is better than one bird in the bush.

Maybe those other offers aren't still committable

I think we have a real shot to get him especially with our DE depth issues providing a shot to play as true frosh

It’s highly unlikely our new coaches showed up on his doorstep unannounced and asked for an in-home visit. So I assume this was planned and has to be a good sign.

This kid’s film is pretty impressive. Seems to play OLB and DE. Fast as heck and solid in coverage. Will absolutely be in the rotation next year if not an outright starter.

Last edited:
Wait so this kid just committed to Miami?? Or he was committed to Miami?

This kid looks like the best prospect we have targeted at this point. Hoping they work a miracle here.

Hope we stay on him and he like Baber's staff in home visit enough to commit here.

I am not on twitter so I have to get all my info 2nd hand here. But is the #cusetwitterarmy still active? I feel like there are some edits that need to be made for some of these new guys the staff is contacting.

I am not on twitter so I have to get all my info 2nd hand here. But is the #cusetwitterarmy still active? I feel like there are some edits that need to be made for some of these new guys the staff is contacting.

Ditto the edits definitely seemed to work Bambrewer jekelish

I thought the edits didn't do anything and "twitter was not a determining factor"? Or so I was told.

I thought the edits didn't do anything and "twitter was not a determining factor"? Or so I was told.

I think at least at a very basic level it shows recruits that we have passionate fans. If our #twitterarmy is the best around you would think that would have some translation to fan support. Also some of the edits were really well done which i'm sure recruits think are awesome.

Yes just utilizing patience.

Ditto the edits definitely seemed to work Bambrewer jekelish

There are only a handful of folks that do the edits. The current list of targets is vast and unwieldy so its difficult to get alot done until the picture becomes clearer. Plus its a dead period

I think at least at a very basic level it shows recruits that we have passionate fans. If our #twitterarmy is the best around you would think that would have some translation to fan support. Also some of the edits were really well done which i'm sure recruits think are awesome.

Thank you - we really try to do good quality and target appropriately.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom