Class of 2024 - DL/OL Enoch Wangoy (GB/FL) Verbal to Florida | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2024 DL/OL Enoch Wangoy (GB/FL) Verbal to Florida

He is from Great Britain and looks like he is currently attending Zarephath Academy HS in Jacksonville, FL.

Also plays Basketball.
Thanks for the clarification. I ran the Canadian provinces through my mind,,,,no matches. Green Bay didn't make sense either lol.

He is from Great Britain and looks like he is currently attending Zarephath Academy HS in Jacksonville, FL.

Also plays Basketball.
OFFERED> ENOCH WANGOY 2025 ZAREPHATH HS JACKSONVILLE, FL
# 60 O/ 87 D/ 6' 8" 265 DE / OL/ BP 265
images (54).jpg

PERSONAL STATEMENT

I am a DE/OL from Manchester, England. I currently attend Zarephath Academy in Jacksonville, Florida. I am 6'8 and weigh 265 lbs. I have a 4.38 GPA. I am new to American football, only starting in the summer of 2023; however, I am a quick learner and very committed to being the best player I can be. I have a history of playing multiple sports, which includes soccer for 7+ years; rugby for 1 year; and basketball for 4+ years. I have represented my country internationally at the FIBA level, have won a national title for basketball in the UK, and am a varsity basketball player for Potters House Christian Academy (Jax, FL). I love to compete, and I understand the level of commitment it takes to bring success to a program. I am coachable and passionate about improving. I am a supportive teammate and love to encourage teammates on and off the field, whether that be cheering or clapping on the field or having one-on-one conversations. Furthermore, I am a team captain currently for the football program. It has always been a dream of mine to be a college athlete; as a result, I left the UK at 16 to pursue my dreams here in the States.

I am looking for an institution where I can find the right balance between the classroom and the field. I am currently undecided about which major to pursue. Ideally, my athletic environment would be one where I could make an immediate impact on the team but also have the ability to develop as a player due to a lack of time in the game. I will absolutely consider all higher learning institution opportunities.

ASSETS PER HUDL JR YEAR FILM:

LEARNED HOW TO PLAY FOOTBALL QUICKLY
QUICK
MOBILE
AGGRESSIVE
ACROSS LOS IN A BLINK
VERY POWERFUL ATHLETE
THROWS DL'MEN AND QB'S TO THE GROUND
LOTS OF PANCAKES
NO ONE GETS TO HIS QB
POWERFUL PLAYER

GREAT OFFER

They are grasping for any type of help he can get. This coach will be in the unemployment line next year.