Class of 2021 - DE Kechaun Bennett (CT) Offered | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2021 DE Kechaun Bennett (CT) Offered

We have over scheduled for years..years. And it has hurt us. Need to be smarter
The year before Syracuse's 10 win season, they played the 3rd toughest schedule in the country... and that was according to Phil Steele, who has been the Bible on college football

When a guy has an offer from a school with huge tradition and top flight academics but then has a final 3 of SU, ISU, UCF, how else do you look at it?

Factually?

1. That it was an open question here on the board that he might choose us
2. That the normal folks who are more in the know thought it was possible
3. That we've beaten them for recruits in the Babers era

I think it's not shocking that he chose Mich for the reasons you mentioned. I think it's silly to assume if a recruit does chose us it's an automatic "the offer wasn't committable"

Psst - kids don't choose where to go to college base on schedule strength

Every kid who chooses us will have the chance to play at Clemson and FSU - that's prolly enough

Psst - kids don't choose where to go to college base on schedule strength

Every kid who chooses us will have the chance to play at Clemson and FSU - that's prolly enough
The conversation has been about how Syracuse has struggled even though they schedule "soft." That does not seem to be the case historically.

Anyway, back to recruiting

When a guy has an offer from a school with huge tradition and top flight academics but then has a final 3 of SU, ISU, UCF, how else do you look at it?

relationships, system, Harbuaghs a creepy weirdo ?

relationships, system, Harbuaghs a creepy weirdo ?
I don't think that 18 year old kids being recruited by powerhouses think the coach is a creepy weirdo. I think Men 30-50 on message boards do. Same thing about when a kid picks Penn St and 50 people on here chime in with a Ped St comment.

Or, because it's so early in the game, maybe they actually want the kid? I hate when people say stuff like this.
I hear ya bnoro, but you know some is true.

Maybe he knew Rooks would be committing here?
One can hope he’ll end up here and we have a shot from my understanding. But I think the CURRENT thought is that Rooks is also heading to Michigan.

I don't think that 18 year old kids being recruited by powerhouses think the coach is a creepy weirdo. I think Men 30-50 on message boards do. Same thing about when a kid picks Penn St and 50 people on here chime in with a Ped St comment.

this is right... but they prob should?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom