Class of 2020 - DE Latarie Kinsler Jr (FL) Offered | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2020 DE Latarie Kinsler Jr (FL) Offered

Status
Not open for further replies.
Offers from Louisville, Miami, Nebraska, Morehouse, Oregon, Kentucky, FAU, Syracuse

Really small for a DE. I know Goulbourne and Linton were both light, but this kid isnt tall like Linton or Goulbourne. This kid is 6' 1" and 190. Goulbourne was 6' 3" and Linton was 6' 5". They have bodies that will fill out. Maybe this kid projects as a LB? Either way hes very highly rated and has some big time offers.

Would be a huge get.

He has a real good hug on Swag Daddy. Looks like Coach NJ Monroe has his swag working.

Really small for a DE. I know Goulbourne and Linton were both light, but this kid isnt tall like Linton or Goulbourne. This kid is 6' 1" and 190. Goulbourne was 6' 3" and Linton was 6' 5". They have bodies that will fill out. Maybe this kid projects as a LB? Either way hes very highly rated and has some big time offers.

Would be a huge get.
His Hudl says he is 6'4 212

The unis look better because we are proud of the program again

Don’t @ me fools, you know I’m right

No I still don't like them but I know you're our uniform expert on what everybody likes with your graphic artist experience.

That's quite the difference lol. I hope they get him and I hope his measurables are much closer to the HUDL site.
Just looking at the highlights he's not 6-4 212 but don't care. Super speedy and athletic. Even at 6-1 or 6-2 190 would grow into a super nice OLB at 6-2 220 in 2-3 yrs. Top talent.

Just looking at the highlights he's not 6-4 212 but don't care. Super speedy and athletic. Even at 6-1 or 6-2 190 would grow into a super nice OLB at 6-2 220 in 2-3 yrs. Top talent.
If you are looking at that posted hudl video that's sophomore year highlights.

Take into consideration that those are Sophmore highlights. He hits like a truck on some of the first few plays. Pretty impressive...

Already addressed above by Cuse Legacy. That’s what happens when you troll the board when you are actually supposed to be working. Sorry.

Take into consideration that those are Sophmore highlights. He hits like a truck on some of the first few plays. Pretty impressive...

Already addressed above by Cuse Legacy. That’s what happens when you troll the board when you are actually supposed to be working. Sorry.
I really think you need to redefine the definition of a troll.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom