Class of 2015 - DE Malachi Felder (MD) Offered | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2015 DE Malachi Felder (MD) Offered

CuseLegacy

]Syracuse Football‏@syrfootba7m[
Chris Clark (TE, 2015) and Malachi Felder (DE, 2015) leave Saturday's Syracuse football camp at SUNY Maritime with scholarship offers.

Felder plays for Eastern Christian...Isaiah Johnson's HS.

1. Dallas Jackson ‏@DallasAJackson 5h
  2. Elkton (Md.) Eastern Christian is ready to thrive after having been knocked down, twice: http://bit.ly/1jhLyyB

1. Owls2 3h
    @ShawnB@DallasAJackson I heard Eastern Christian was also going to play Goose Creek (SC) next season.
"After being approved by the Maryland state association the team filled its schedule and went 9-3 in 2013 playing traditional programs like Madison (Fla.) Madison County, Jersey City (N.J.) St. Peter’s Prep, Cleveland (Ohio) St. Ignatius, Lakewood (Ohio) St. Edward, and Baltimore (Md.) Calvert Hall, among others. It was a good enough season for a No. 9 finish in the Maryland/Washington D.C. rankings.
It has had its contracts renewed with St. Peter’s, St. Edward, Calvert Hall as well as Washington (D.C.) Friendship Collegiate and Baltimore (Md.) St. Frances Academy for the upcoming season.
Paramus (N.J.) Paramus Catholic and Goose Creek (S.C.) High has agreed to play in 2014 as well."

"At Eastern Christian it has had Kenny Bigelow and Khaliel Rodgers go to USC; Jahmere Irvins-Sills to Mississippi State, Wendell Smallwood and Daikiel Shorts to West Virginia, Dhameer Bradley to Connecticut, and Isaiah Johnson to Syracuse.
With National Signing Day approaching the Class of 2014 features two players headed to Michigan in Freddy Canteen and Brandon Watson with Nieko Cramer to Tennessee, Jaime Herr to West Virginia, and Vashon Tucker as well as Michael Gaynor likely to sign somewhere."

Apparently he committed to the U

Yeah I saw that too but I don't see where he has any other offers besides Syracuse. Then again I didn't know if the staff was still recruiting him.