Class of 2015 - DE Neville Gallimore (ON, Canada) Visiting | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2015 DE Neville Gallimore (ON, Canada) Visiting

anomander

Living Legend
Neville Gallimore DE St Catherine's, Ontario, CAN 6'3 270

Looks like he is visiting this month. Maybe on the May 17th visit date we have set up?

Offers Kansas, Maryland, Minnesota, Mississippi St, Oklahoma, USF, TCU, Wake, Wisconsin, and more

Hey TomCat if you see this and have a chance can you please throw in the state, or in this case city/country in this thread as well as the Dior Johnson thread I made? thanks.

Hey TomCat if you see this and have a chance can you please throw in the state, or in this case city/country in this thread as well as the Dior Johnson thread I made? thanks.

Just remember for next time. ;)

Got to like the proximity, St. Catharine's is under a 3 hr drive from the 'cuse just over the border past Niagara Falls.

BmpHX-9CMAACjIM.jpg:large

I got your back!

We need to keep more of these type of guys up north by finding and offering them earlier especially before they get to St. Catherine's. He went 82nd overall to the Cowboys

We need to keep more of these type of guys up north by finding and offering them earlier especially before they get to St. Catherine's. He went 82nd overall to the Cowboys
We've done a much better job of keeping the Canada kids with this new staff.
We where the coming off a back to back bowl season but would collapse fairly quickly into the season, we where out of this one the second the big boys knocked on the door.
I think if the kids stay in Canada we now have a great shot, once they move south it becomes fairly impossible for us to keep the kid.

We've done a much better job of keeping the Canada kids with this new staff.
We where the coming off a back to back bowl season but would collapse fairly quickly into the season, we where out of this one the second the big boys knocked on the door.
I think if the kids stay in Canada we now have a great shot, once they move south it becomes fairly impossible for us to keep the kid.
I agree with this point. We should try to become the top destination for Canadian talent that remains in Quebec and Ontario. We need to hire the Ro Russell of Canadian prep football. IMO, we need a recruiting strategy/identity and feel this would be a better use of re$ource$ than recruiting nationally, especially in a post COVID world.