Class of 2022 - DE Q'yaeir Price (NJ) Portal from Rutgers | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 DE Q'yaeir Price (NJ) Portal from Rutgers

WV is beating us on the recruiting trail this cycle. Jacoby cb to WV. Price and Hunter visited and now holding off on a commitment.

WV is beating us on the recruiting trail this cycle. Jacoby cb to WV. Price and Hunter visited and now holding off on a commitment.
Price I am very concerned about, I really thought he was a lock a couple of weeks ago the longer he holds off could lessen our chances. Remember the recruitment of Akheem Mesidor ? that hurt us bad. I would say that Neal Brown and Greg Schiano talk mad ( stuff ) to recruits about our program I am really looking forward for 9/11/21 at 2 P.M. at the newly renovated Carrier dome to begin the ( Babers ) ( Schiano ) rivalry.

Bump.
Any new information here? We were so close, I have a hard time believing it is not going to be.

Price I am very concerned about, I really thought he was a lock a couple of weeks ago the longer he holds off could lessen our chances. Remember the recruitment of Akheem Mesidor ? that hurt us bad. I would say that Neal Brown and Greg Schiano talk mad ( stuff ) to recruits about our program I am really looking forward for 9/11/21 at 2 P.M. at the newly renovated Carrier dome to begin the ( Babers ) ( Schiano ) rivalry.
I was a lot more worried about WVU the week after Price visited there. If he didn’t verbal to them by then, there is something holding him back. Maybe he pines for fans with teeth, playing in a better conference and getting a much more respected degree?

I think so.

One thing for sure: he looks a lot better in orange than those awful WVU uniforms.

I was a lot more worried about WVU the week after Price visited there. If he didn’t verbal to them by then, there is something holding him back. Maybe he pines for fans with teeth, playing in a better conference and getting a much more respected degree?

I think so.

One thing for sure: he looks a lot better in orange than those awful WVU uniforms.
Both Price and Hunter visited WVU but neither have committed anywhere.
Things that make you go hmmmmm.
Maybe we will know more by August 1st when written offers go out.

I am now ensconced in my Orange Holodeck conjuring "The Price is Right" images.
I'll be there till 4:10.
What are you doing for the cause?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom