Class of 2022 - DE Q'yaeir Price (NJ) Portal from Rutgers | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 DE Q'yaeir Price (NJ) Portal from Rutgers

Very encouraging news. So far every recruit is solid. I would like to see us fill each class with 65-75% HS the rest transfers based on need. Smaller yet solid HS classes are a better strategy. If Dino can win 6 this year I can see us turning the corner. Also I have to believe that our defensive coaches are stronger than the O. Swag is a rare combination as he can recruit and coach. Guys putting his group in the league. That's critical. I fully expect our OL performance and recruiting to improve dramatically now that we have a real OL coach.
My concern is Gilbert. Does he have what it takes. Last year doesn't count. This year we get to see if he's got the chops.
White is a home run and I think we are going to have a very solid D under him. Hope that we can keep him.
Again this was a very big win for the staff and a very positive sign.

C09FFEA8-6491-4548-91C6-76D4BCEEA490.png

Last edited:
It's unbelievable the way Dohn and the RU schills spin this so Schiano NEVER loses a kid from NJ that he wants. The narrative is ridiculous.
Schiano can do no wrong in the Garden State

It's unbelievable the way Dohn and the RU schills spin this so Schiano NEVER loses a kid from NJ that he wants. The narrative is ridiculous.
And another thing: what the hell kind of name is Dohn anyway?
He's got a first name for a last name and it's spelled like "John" but with a "D."
Yeah I guess the "h" is silent, but I like to think the "n" is silent and refer to him like Homer Simpson would, "Doh."

Are you really suprised, they've doing that since the early 2000's and only stopped for a few years when even they couldn't hide it under Ash and the other dude. The we didn't offer and it wasn't committable in the same thread is classic Rutgers.

This going to be his best class he ever had. He is only going to end up with 2 of the top 10 jersey kids in this class. Thats pretty bad for someone that is concidered king of New Jersey. rutgers fans believe schiano didnt want any of them. Its hilarious how infactuated they are with a mediocre coach.

Perfect sweet spot with a shill fan recruiting guy and it not being interesting enough for people to notice

Throw in some gullible fans

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom