DE Ramar Dennis offered | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

DE Ramar Dennis offered

Zach Allen committed before he even set foot on campus ... is that a good enough example for you? Cameron Lynch ... actually pretty sure sans Manley all the GA recruits committed before taking their officials. It happens quite often because kids want to grab a scholarship but living far away makes setting up trips difficult so they commit early then go see the campus. I also think Marquis Hodge committed before setting foot on campus ... again long distance commits do this more than you realize.

Dude, Allen ended up visiting twice. Outside of a few juco's I cant think of any high school kid who's committed and SIGNED with a school he never visited.

Dude, Allen ended up visiting twice. Outside of a few juco's I cant think of any high school kid who's committed and SIGNED with a school he never visited.

Dennis hasn't signed or committed anywhere ... dude. Allen verballed before he came to campus as did several other recruits ... again not uncommon ... you act like a.) the kid has finished all his visits and b.) he has verballed anywhere ... neither is the case. He is 18 years old and probably just trying to figure out where he wants to go and why ... I'm sure he is at home right now sitting in his room trying to figure out and fabricate more offers to appease our fan base ... if I was going to fabricate an offer I would actually pick a good program. Big deal Illinois is in his top 4 ... maybe because he only currently has 4 written offers ... you asked why they would be in his top 4 and not receive a visit ... a visit is simply that ... a visit ... he probably isn't even really considering them but they are one of 4 possible choices ... you make it sound like he signed his LOI with them already.

Dennis hasn't signed or committed anywhere ... dude. Allen verballed before he came to campus as did several other recruits ... again not uncommon ... you act like a.) the kid has finished all his visits and b.) he has verballed anywhere ... neither is the case. He is 18 years old and probably just trying to figure out where he wants to go and why ... I'm sure he is at home right now sitting in his room trying to figure out and fabricate more offers to appease our fan base ... if I was going to fabricate an offer I would actually pick a good program. Big deal Illinois is in his top 4 ... maybe because he only currently has 4 written offers ... you asked why they would be in his top 4 and not receive a visit ... a visit is simply that ... a visit ... he probably isn't even really considering them but they are one of 4 possible choices ... you make it sound like he signed his LOI with them already.

if he had an offer from illinois and he was serious about going to school there he would visit them. simple as that.

if he had an offer from illinois and he was serious about going to school there he would visit them. simple as that.

Maybe he isn't serious and again they are in his top 4 because he only currently has 4 offers ... and who says in the long run he feels SU is a better choice and will only visit Illinois if the others don't suit him and they are a fall back option? I'll be more than happy to find him on twitter and tell him he is full of crap and he doesn't have an Illinois offer because PhatOrange insists that if you did you would visit them. Would that put your mind at ease?

Ignoring all the Illini talk for the moment, anybody know when Dennis is taking the next step, either eliminating more schools from his list, or actually announcing his commitment somewhere?

Ignoring all the Illini talk for the moment, anybody know when Dennis is taking the next step, either eliminating more schools from his list, or actually announcing his commitment somewhere?
Just a guess, but maybe tomorrow.

Just a guess, but maybe tomorrow.
Out of curiosity, what is going on tomorrow that makes you suggest that? Is he in an all-star game or something?

Out of curiosity, what is going on tomorrow that makes you suggest that? Is he in an all-star game or something?
More like what is going on today, after 5 pm

Oh you mean with Ebo's announcement? Now I'm on the same wavelength as you.

Frankly, I would want Dennis to come with Ebo. We have an additional scholarship with Addazio transferring out, bring in a strong candidate, hell even if it is at a stacked position. The giants proved it twice, you can never have enough good D-Lineman.

Oh you mean with Ebo's announcement? Now I'm on the same wavelength as you.

Frankly, I would want Dennis to come with Ebo. We have an additional scholarship with Addazio transferring out, bring in a strong candidate, hell even if it is at a stacked position. The giants proved it twice, you can never have enough good D-Lineman.
Yeah, I'd agree with you.

According to TC, Laray is announcing at 9 PM on the NFL network. EBO will announce for Clemson 2nd qtr of UnderArmour game on ESPN which starts at 5 PM

According to TC, Laray is announcing at 9 PM on the NFL network. EBO will announce for Clemson 2nd qtr of UnderArmour game on ESPN which starts at 5 PM

UA game is on ESPN not ESPNU ...

Would suck to lose out on EBO, but if we can lock down Brown and bring in Dennis, I'm happy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoachDiddi

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom