Class of 2019 - DE Smith Vilbert (NJ) Committed to PSU | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 DE Smith Vilbert (NJ) Committed to PSU

Two years in our S&C and this guy will be a beast. Huddle says he is 250...so more 6’6 235/40 ish or is this young man legit 250? If legit he could see snaps at DE to start. Imagine 2 years from now this guy at right DE and Cooper at the other? Both 6’6...

E140F19F-BAD5-451C-90DF-9CE00F3BB59E.gif

I highly doubt the recruits paternal grandmother is the decision maker a lot of times. Pet peeve

I can see why this kid is getting so much interest with that frame and athleticism. He's been to Oregon, Ped-St and Florida ... but we're the final OV on January 25th. Hopefully he visits and we lock the gates.

I can see why this kid is getting so much interest with that frame and athleticism. He's been to Oregon, Ped-St and Florida ... but we're the final OV on January 25th. Hopefully he visits and we lock the gates.

Would love to land a prospect like this, to gain a year of experience and then transition post Robinson / Coleman.

Wth. I can't stand PSU and I can't stand our little brother status to them. That's 2 OV's that have been cancelled simply because PSU pressures the recruit prior to our visit.

We gotta get them on our schedule again. It's the only way.
I hope we never play them again. I hope their program falls off the face of the earth, as it should have.

F**k PSU, we finished ahead of them in the rankings this year, we will next year too, and then we will start beating them on the trail. dammit. Also, Franklin is the devil. Which actually may be an insult to the devil

now we need to make the Orange Bowl and slap whoever slaps PSU out of contention.

This solidified my hate of PSU in football to number 1. There is no other school I hate more. I can’t wait till the day we play them and beat them down.

My list of distaste goes

Pitt

Miami
PSU
Auburn
NC State

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics