Class of 2017 - DE/TE Alexander Marshall (NH) Offered | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 DE/TE Alexander Marshall (NH) Offered

This kid may have a good upside, but, he's no Chris Clark at this point. Tough to gauge against that atrocious competition.

Alex Marshall, TE, Proctor Academy (N.H.) – three-star prospect

Marshall, who played club for Laxachusetts, was a hot topic in the summer of 2013 after turning in an outstanding few days at Nike Blue Chip. Playing for Laxachusetts and Andover HS in Massachusetts at the time, the freakishly athletic 6-foot-6 defenseman drew interest from Virginia, UNC, Maryland, Johns Hopkins before selecting the Tar Heels later that summer. Though Marshall has since de-committed, it’s intriguing to think about what kind of player he could have become if he had stuck with lacrosse.

Having transferred re-classed to become a 2017, the tight end nicknamed “Baby Gronk” for his on-field similarities to Patriots star Rob Gronkowski, Marshall has had a busy summer on the football camp circuit. He’s brought in offers from Pitt, Wake Forest, Miami (Oh.), NC State, UConn and a bevy of FCS programs. For updates on his progress, have a look at his ESPN.com profile as he searches for more offers.

recruitingrundown.com/2015/08/24/a-look-at-top-lacrosse-players-that-chose-division-i-football

Alex Marshall, TE, Proctor Academy (N.H.) – three-star prospect

Marshall, who played club for Laxachusetts, was a hot topic in the summer of 2013 after turning in an outstanding few days at Nike Blue Chip. Playing for Laxachusetts and Andover HS in Massachusetts at the time, the freakishly athletic 6-foot-6 defenseman drew interest from Virginia, UNC, Maryland, Johns Hopkins before selecting the Tar Heels later that summer. Though Marshall has since de-committed, it’s intriguing to think about what kind of player he could have become if he had stuck with lacrosse.

Having transferred re-classed to become a 2017, the tight end nicknamed “Baby Gronk” for his on-field similarities to Patriots star Rob Gronkowski, Marshall has had a busy summer on the football camp circuit. He’s brought in offers from Pitt, Wake Forest, Miami (Oh.), NC State, UConn and a bevy of FCS programs. For updates on his progress, have a look at his ESPN.com profile as he searches for more offers.

recruitingrundown.com/2015/08/24/a-look-at-top-lacrosse-players-that-chose-division-i-football

The opposite of Brandon Mullins

Offers include UMD, Nebraska, NC St, Pitt, RU, S. Carolina, Wake, Syracuse

a kid from new hampshire just landed a FSU and Bama offer? maybe it's just me but it seems like the southern schools are all over the midwest and northeast this year.

for as many kids as there are down south sometimes it's amazing to me they even waste their time up here.

a kid from new hampshire just landed a FSU and Bama offer? maybe it's just me but it seems like the southern schools are all over the midwest and northeast this year.

for as many kids as there are down south sometimes it's amazing to me they even waste their time up here.

They've been doing it for years. Tha Bear didn't care that Joe Willie Namath was from PA.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom