Class of 2019 - DE/TE Cooper Dawson (SC) SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE 12/19/18 | Page 10 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 DE/TE Cooper Dawson (SC) SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE 12/19/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quite possibly the biggest day of Dawson's life (up to this point) and he steps back and shares the spotlight with someone who inspires him. I couldn't be more impressed. Kudos to his parents as well for raising such a thoughtful and kind son.

Definitely my new favorite player! What a special moment to share the spotlight and to show love and compassion. I love it! The world needs more of this and cooper dawson is going to be a stud for us! Love the way this kid plays...has a serious mean streak in him! What a win for our program all the way around!

Definitely my new favorite player! What a special moment to share the spotlight and to show love and compassion. I love it! The world needs more of this and cooper dawson is going to be a stud for us! Love the way this kid plays...has a serious mean streak in him! What a win for our program all the way around!
This young man is an All American, whether he plays football or not.

I didn't think he could top the first video, but the second with the interview of the two is just as good. Both brought a tear to my eye. Well done young man and wishing you nothing but the best in the future!

Now go rehab that knee, add a few lbs and get ready to anchor the d-line down the road..:)

Status
Not open for further replies.