Class of 2019 - DE/TE Cooper Dawson (SC) SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE 12/19/18 | Page 14 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 DE/TE Cooper Dawson (SC) SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE 12/19/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shaq got a degree at SU didnt he?

Edit: ah hell lets get Stephen A!

Good story for a quick gameday feature? Absolutely.

Guest picker? Makes no sense.
Anyone else mentioned would be cool, but this kid brings much more potential for a viral moment and more positive thoughts about Dino and Syracuse Football.

Anyone else mentioned would be cool, but this kid brings much more potential for a viral moment and more positive thoughts about Dino and Syracuse Football.
Yes, that's why it would be a good segment. Guest picker should be someone who is a great representative of the University.

Yes, that's why it would be a good segment. Guest picker should be someone who is a great representative of the University.

I whole heartedly agree. If we limit it to football representatives only, my top three on a wish list, (and the only imperative is that they are still living,) in order would be:

1. Jim Brown (but I doubt that would ever happen)
2. Floyd Little (good probability?)
3. Donnie Mcpherson (excellent choice)

Part of familia culture is based in tradition. Dino mentions this often. These three gentlemen are as representative as it gets!

I whole heartedly agree. If we limit it to football representatives only, my top three on a wish list, (and the only imperative is that they are still living,) in order would be:

Part of familia culture is based in tradition. Dino mentions this often. These three gentlemen are as representative as it gets!

I would include Daryl Johnston too. Lots of great candidates - Art Monk, Floyd Little, and Don McPherson like you mentioned.

Stephen A would be a great guest for us.

Syracuse stand up!

What’s David Tyree up to these days?

Stephen A would be a great guest for us.

Syracuse stand up!

He would probably pick West Virginia to win the game and mention players that graduated 20 years ago.

The one on the right ,I believe Devaney has a pleat, duh
pants.JPG

I think they usually use a celebrity fan, not former players.

Status
Not open for further replies.