Class of 2019 - DE/TE Cooper Dawson (SC) SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE 12/19/18 | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 DE/TE Cooper Dawson (SC) SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE 12/19/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haven’t been on the recruiting board in a while so I apologize if it’s already been asked ... whatsup with all of these sc offers does someone on the staff have a connection?

Wish the recruits would have stayed for the 2nd half. Assume the Dome was really rocking during our run

Spirograph is a pretty complicated pattern to recruit by...I guess it would depend on which gears you use...

91VPjdBHBIL._SX466_.jpg

spirograph_sample.png

What we did was, we started right here in New York, and then we spirographed out. Spirograph happened to land in Dawson’s hometown this time.

What I did was make a comment about the state of South Carolina and the fact the we rarely If ever recruit it, and now have Dawson and dukes popping up on the radar. so I was merely trying to start a conversation of how we’re starting to recruit these states that we haven’t so much in the past . Is that coolio with you?

What I did was make a comment about the state of South Carolina and the fact the we rarely If ever recruit it, and now have Dawson and dukes popping up on the radar. so I was merely trying to start a conversation of how we’re starting to recruit these states that we haven’t so much in the past . Is that coolio with you?
I love that we are. Not a state like Florida talent wise but still a good amount. Hoping we get more from there soon.

It really isn't new. Even Shafer offered kids in SC...came close with the "fireplug". This staff offered kids in SC in 2017 and 2018 and there are offers out for 2020.

Think you might have missed the joke. The spiralograph comment is a reference to one of Dino’s first press conferences when he became coach. It’s how he described his recruiting philosophy.

Now it's head to head. Unlikely to work out in our favor, but WOW if it does:cool:. "Dream school" and in-state school and all that is hard to overcome, but maybe it's a little insulting to be asked this late? Maybe our ohana outweighs the other factors since we are clearly up-and-coming and truly have something to offer. A step down from Clemson, sure, but an increasingly smaller step...and maybe not for long!

Adios muchacho. But hey, at least i was able to re-familiarize myself with what a spirograph is.

Now it's head to head. Unlikely to work out in our favor, but WOW if it does:cool:. "Dream school" and in-state school and all that is hard to overcome, but maybe it's a little insulting to be asked this late? Maybe our ohana outweighs the other factors since we are clearly up-and-coming and truly have something to offer. A step down from Clemson, sure, but an increasingly smaller step...and maybe not for long!

Our best bet might be prospects for PT.

Status
Not open for further replies.