Class of 2024 - DE/TE KingJoseph Edwards (GA) COMMITTED / SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE (12/19/23) | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2024 DE/TE KingJoseph Edwards (GA) COMMITTED / SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE (12/19/23)

Animated GIF

Jesus dude, you won't last long around here...
Everyone on here has their opinions. You should respect it whether you like it or not. If you don't like what they are saying there is always the ignore button. No need to get pissing and morning going on here. Don't worry, be happy.
lol

Colorado??? New to college football...good god
Regardless of how this season went Colorado still has Prime.. we have a first time HC

There is a post on the football board indicating a young and talented Dline coach is leaving Colorado and it looks like a FSU fan said he is coming to Syracuse. That guy likely was also recruiting King. So this could be a combo coaching grab if rumor is accurate.

There is a post on the football board indicating a young and talented Dline coach is leaving Colorado and it looks like a FSU fan said he is coming to Syracuse. That guy likely was also recruiting King. So this could be a combo coaching grab if rumor is accurate.
He was King’s primary recruiter, yes

He also said he agreed in response to a tweet that said upsate NY is gross and cold lol. Don’t think we’ll end up getting him but cool to see we are already making strides.
No, getting sick and tired of losing...there is no strides not getting a player being in their top 5 or never even considering. We still don't get them. Hope we get him. Even Coach Fran would say this, getting close and losing is still losing. Don't confuse losing closely with winning.

Everyone on here has their opinions. You should respect it whether you like it or not. If you don't like what they are saying there is always the ignore button. No need to get pissing and morning going on here. Don't worry, be happy.
lol
He is a noob that is showing zero respect.
I’ll NEVER respect someone that insults kids, that is not cool at all.
I was not being “pissy”.

ACC has some solid teams and a lot of average teams. It wouldn't take much to elevate Syracuse into a regular top 25 team with as much parity as there is overall. Players like this would help us a lot.

Last edited:
So Fran isn’t even here yet and we’re already..

1) engaged in a bidding war to potentially poach an SEC coach.

2) recruiting against both FSU and Primetime out of the blue for a four star DE.

I’m not ready for this, this is bonkers. I’m already obsessed enough as it is.

So Fran isn’t even here yet and we’re already..

1) engaged in a bidding war to potentially poach an SEC coach.

2) recruiting against both FSU and Primetime out of the blue for a four star DE.

I’m not ready for this, this is bonkers. I’m already obsessed enough as it is.

Did you order your gold (cough, cough plastic) chain yet? Or just go hit up DSG in Latham tomorrow. That’s where I saw it.

Did you order your gold (cough, cough plastic) chain yet? Or just go hit up DSG in Latham tomorrow. That’s where I saw it.
Haven’t gotten it yet but I’ll probably swing by there next week. I’ve been meaning to check out their golf section, thanks for the heads up!

Definitely need that bling.

Haven’t gotten it yet but I’ll probably swing by there next week. I’ve been meaning to check out their golf section, thanks for the heads up!

I was just out there this afternoon for a soccer game. Didn’t think about stopping to see if they still had them till just now. If you do stop and they have some left shoot me a DM because I’ll be out there again for kids soccer game next Saturday.

I was just out there this afternoon for a soccer game. Didn’t think about stopping to see if they still had them till just now. If you do stop and they have some left shoot me a DM because I’ll be out there again for kids soccer game next Saturday.
Will do!

I live right next to Eaglecrest and Van Patten. Let’s set up an Albany area cusefan golf outing.