Class of 2024 - DE/TE KingJoseph Edwards (GA) COMMITTED / SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE (12/19/23) | Page 43 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2024 DE/TE KingJoseph Edwards (GA) COMMITTED / SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE (12/19/23)

DART
1703041346171.jpeg

DART. This stuff is fun. More fun things tomorrow!!!

Yeah, tomorrow is going to be like Christmas morning. I'm kind of expecting more than one surprise, to be honest. These coaches are absolutely killing it with recruits and their families, and they are working like mad. This is going to be our best class in the last 30 years when he's done. Unbelievable!!

Last edited:
Yeah, tomorrow is going to be like Christmas morning. I'm kind of expecting more than one surprise, to be honest. These are absolutely killing it with recruits and their families, and they are working like mad. This is going to be our best class in the last 30 years when he's done. Unbelievable!!
Yeah this is a breakneck pace - amazing work by these coaches

Yeah, tomorrow is going to be like Christmas morning. I'm kind of expecting more than one surprise, to be honest. These are absolutely killing it with recruits and their families, and they are working like mad. This is going to be our best class in the last 30 years when he's done. Unbelievable!!
I want some completely random out of left field recruits too that we haven’t heard about. That’s always the most fun.

Except this time they’ll be flipped from some P5 players and not App St or Coastal Carolina :)

Saw that movie opening night, packed house, after my work shift with Hoyt's with a little curvy blonde that also worked there and that I knew from church.

Thought maybe it would get her into making out after.

It didn't.

We didn't.
My bad...I made out with her in Timeout arcade next to the NEOGEO machine. She said you wouldn't buy her popcorn so to get back at you she would give me the world.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom