Class of 2024 - DE/TE KingJoseph Edwards (GA) COMMITTED / SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE (12/19/23) | Page 9 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2024 DE/TE KingJoseph Edwards (GA) COMMITTED / SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE (12/19/23)

Lets not lose track of KingJoseph…. Keep the hope here
I definitely agree. I was just shocked to see that update. He'd be the highest rated guy since who, maybe Jonnie Morant? But honestly, I'm already wild about KingJoseph. Love what we've seen of his personality, as well as how he handles himself on socials. Have a lot of respect for him and I don't even know him.

I definitely agree. I was just shocked to see that update. He'd be the highest rated guy since who, maybe Jonnie Morant? But honestly, I'm already wild about KingJoseph. Love what we've seen of his personality, as well as how he handles himself on socials. Have a lot of respect for him and I don't even know him.

It's almost like this recruit is setting the tone for this new era of Syracuse football.

Incredible.

I think Cecil Howard was top 25

Glad they have them staying someplace nice (it will always be the Hotel Syracuse to me).
1000001425.jpg

It’s 50 and sunny today, just tell them we’re having a cold spell !!!
Having 10 days in a row, of it feeling like 110-116 degrees, is bloody hell. Relief coming in 100-110 real feel, is just a lesser level of hell, and that's normal down there. Sure. We get a few cold days, but overall, its WAY more comfortable here.

Having 10 days in a row, of it feeling like 110-116 degrees, is bloody hell. Relief coming in 100-110 real feel, is just a lesser level of hell, and that's normal down there. Sure. We get a few cold days, but overall, its WAY more comfortable here.
That was El Niño that caused that. I lived right down the street from Mill Creek on Route 124 in Hoschton for a few years … it’s not that bad normally.

Well, this is supposed to be a bad El Nino year... so it must be in the cards.

Glad they have them staying someplace nice (it will always be the Hotel Syracuse to me). View attachment 234633
Let's see, ahh yes. Welcome to sunny Syracuse, Mr. Edwards. I have you booked for the king suite on the top floor. A concierge will be assisting you with your luggage and arranging for a bite to eat ... on the house of course.

That was El Niño that caused that. I lived right down the street from Mill Creek on Route 124 in Hoschton for a few years … it’s not that bad normally.
I have family in the south that routinely post the 10 day forecast. KILL ME NOW. I'm comfy no matter the temp - until it hits 90 and above. Cuse is a GOOD place to be an athlete.

I have family in the south that routinely post the 10 day forecast. KILL ME NOW. I'm comfy no matter the temp - until it hits 90 and above. Cuse is a GOOD place to be an athlete.
LOL … live in NW Florida and at times it can be brutal no doubt. It’s also a fair argument to a kid that weather shouldn’t be a factor if your goal is to go pro … high degree of likelihood you could end up somewhere cold. I’d sell it as OJT :)

I can’t handle all of this right now, I need a coffee and a peanut butter and jelly sandwich to calm my nerves.

LOL … live in NW Florida and at times it can be brutal no doubt. It’s also a fair argument to a kid that weather shouldn’t be a factor if your goal is to go pro … high degree of likelihood you could end up somewhere cold. I’d sell it as OJT :)
And you're hiding in the AC when it's brutal. Can't exactly go snowboarding, sledding or have a snowball fight, either. That stuff is FUN. Or you could just sit in a pool of your (basically urine) soaked sweat for 5 months. Gross. Live a little. Go build a snowman.

snowman.gif

All this talk about weather just floors me. I remember being in an elevator full of execs and one asks a woman how her daughter is doing with college admissions. She replied "She got accepted by Michigan." Another guy says "I hope she likes snow". What an idiotic response. She's looking to get a good education not getting a tan. Atlanta gets an half of snow and it's paralyzed for a week. Syracuse gets half a foot and everybody gets to work on time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom