Class of 2024 - DE/TE KingJoseph Edwards (GA) COMMITTED / SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE (12/19/23) | Page 18 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2024 DE/TE KingJoseph Edwards (GA) COMMITTED / SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE (12/19/23)

It’s not a lightsaber though!
Precisely my point!

also I think it’s not a surprise that Georgia clearly uses the light tube in their recruiting visits as we saw from the one chosen to announce the ”new” Georgia WR in the portal that cropped up last night.

Fran clearly saw which of the “lower tier” bells and whistles mattered to kids on Georgia trips and is trying to bring as many of those to the Dome as he can.

IMG_0779.gif

Precisely my point!

also I think it’s not a surprise that Georgia clearly uses the light tube in their recruiting visits as we saw from the one chosen to announce the ”new” Georgia WR in the portal that cropped up last night.

Fran clearly saw which of the “lower tier” bells and whistles mattered to kids on Georgia trips and is trying to bring as many of those to the Dome as he can.
They were using that light sabre and throne for recruiting at SU before Coach Brown.

That's great. I've seen a lot of post about these moves better positioning SU in the next round of this expansion garbage. How many programs involved have a 42k capacity stadiums? How many are REDUCING capacity? Neither exactly screams big time football program. You can bet that if/when that happens other programs opposed to SU's inclusion will use it against them BIG TIME.
Eh. Atmosphere isn't attached to capacity, imo.

Eh. Atmosphere isn't attached to capacity, imo.
Not sure how that's relevant to the point of that post, but whatever. I would rather not continue to derail this thread any further.

I know an old dog when I see one, I'm married to one. And I'm one too.
Watch out the old dog you are married to just might kick your butt!

Visiting FSt next weekend. Hopefully the connections with staff pays off
I just saw that a few minutes ago. Fingers crossed that he cancels. Even if he doesn’t, Cuse is in this until the end.

I am worried about the FSU visit next weekend. I was hoping he would cancel but as a young kid he probably wants to go to FSU with his buddy Bolden.

My fear is the FSU staff is going be showing him photos of an empty dome on game day and get in his head with negative recruiting.

I am worried about the FSU visit next weekend. I was hoping he would cancel but as a young kid he probably wants to go to FSU with his buddy Bolden.

My fear is the FSU staff is going be showing him photos of an empty dome on game day and get in his head with negative recruiting.
Fran got gets to go play at Shi* Stadium for Buttgirls
Not worried if another school shows them an "empty" seating picture of inside the dome

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom