Class of 2024 - DE/TE KingJoseph Edwards (GA) COMMITTED / SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE (12/19/23) | Page 24 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2024 DE/TE KingJoseph Edwards (GA) COMMITTED / SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE (12/19/23)

It’s a different world and the lack of stress is unreal. I’ve been very fortunate with my job to fly private about 100 times in last ten years. But it literally ruins your life is when you have to go to regular airport lol

Here’s a good example of the ease. I coach a golfer that is looking at UGA. We left St Augustine airport and landed in Athens in 32 minutes on a Challenger 350. That’s close to a 6 hour drive each way. We flew up at 10 and were outta there at 3 and home back at my door at 345.

So when you’re going to these remote places like Fran is going to, the amount of time he is Saving just means he’s seeing more and more kids than someone else. The better thing is the commitment from JW to give him the opportunity to do this and “rack up” a bill doing it
Having your car brought out to the tarmac next to the plane waiting for you as you get off is pretty cool.

Part of the reason I'm so confident we're going to get KingJoseph is also part of the reason I'm nervous about it - it makes me want him at SU that much more... He and Fran seem to be on the same wavelength about using their platform for good and helping those in need. Love that about them, love that for a place I care about like Syracuse, and really hope we get to watch KJE make a difference in the community as well as on the field.

She hot?
Parks And Recreation Reaction GIF

You get discounts when you have netjets / wheels up on longer term arrangements.

The jet flagged in the Kyle McCord thread is owned by what appears to be a wealthy individual out of Skaneateles and could just be a donor who's letting the school use it. I have a friend who's a pilot for a wealthy business man in Western NY. He works just a few days a month, if that. Just has to be available to fly when he wants him to. Otherwise they do test flights occasionally but he's usually home. There are many unused jets out there. Even if the school just pays for the fuel, it's a huge savings.
When he’s done chasing his pro dream Garrett can be team pilot, offensive quality coach, and team chaplin.

He apparently has a meeting today about future charity work in Syracuse… So either he’s going to be coordinating his future endeavors all the way from Colorado or we’ve landed this plane.
801B15C1-A58B-4038-8E65-6D5556C4CE8B.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom