Class of 2024 - DE/TE KingJoseph Edwards (GA) COMMITTED / SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE (12/19/23) | Page 25 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2024 DE/TE KingJoseph Edwards (GA) COMMITTED / SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE (12/19/23)

This guy Big Tiger does podcasts mostly about Colorado but he absolutely loves Fran Brown and has done at least a handful of more videos talking about Fran Brown and his recruiting. In this video they take shots at the star rating and say KingJoseph was dropped to a 3 star cause he put on 40lbs. Now as a DE i would think that would be good? He’s definitely a good listen and has a lot of Cuse stuff recently.

I think we know who gets the scholarship

This guy Big Tiger does podcasts mostly about Colorado but he absolutely loves Fran Brown and has done at least a handful of more videos talking about Fran Brown and his recruiting. In this video they take shots at the star rating and say KingJoseph was dropped to a 3 star cause he put on 40lbs. Now as a DE i would think that would be good? He’s definitely a good listen and has a lot of Cuse stuff recently.

Yeah this was a good listen - and he's right - both Colorado and Syracuse may be significantly relevant for the first time since the 90's...when we were beating them in Fiesta Bowls :)

Also - everything they said about Rivals was true, that's why I was skewering those clowns on twitter and they had zero response to it.

Last edited:
You know it! But bat-$ crazy.
Proud Of You Yes GIF

He blew off his OV to Colorado 2 weekends ago.

It was my understanding he was going to FSU this weekend w his buddy KJ Bolden.

But I could be mistaken.

I'm hoping we can close on these 2 guys. I think that will open the floodgates, and we hopefully wind up with the OT from TAMU.

We've got about 4 four-star WRs who have visited, a bunch of linemen on either side of the ball, some rush DEs, and if we get the QB from Ohio State, hoo boy!

I'm hoping we can close on these 2 guys. I think that will open the floodgates, and we hopefully wind up with the OT from TAMU.

We've got about 4 four-star WRs who have visited, a bunch of linemen on either side of the ball, some rush DEs, and if we get the QB from Ohio State, hoo boy!
Defense wins Championships, Offense looks pretty. Fran is building the foundation on the defense. If we get the QB the offense will be good.
Really want Mews the KR, need that type of explosive player.

LOL, I always heard it as offence sells tickets, defense wins games. Same idea though.

Last edited:
LOL, I always heard it as office sells tickets, defense wins games. Same idea though.
Well, that's a little antiquated. Most don't go to the box office to buy their tickets. There are many other options, but there are often a lot of significant fees. But if you like going to the office to get your tickets, you keep doing you!

Well, that's a little antiquated. Most don't go to the box office to buy their tickets. There are many other options, but there are often a lot of significant fees. But if you like going to the office to get your tickets, you keep doing you!
Fixed, and I suppose each tells more about your age... and respect your elders. ;)

Fixed, and I suppose each tells more about your age... and respect your elders. ;)
I certainly hope it was clear I was being sarcastic. Just bustin' your chops for the mistake and the fact that in a bizarre way, it still made some sense. And I absolutely respect my elders, but I frequently don't know who they are on these forums! (FWIW, 56yo)

I certainly hope it was clear I was being sarcastic. Just bustin' your chops for the mistake and the fact that in a bizarre way, it still made some sense. And I absolutely respect my elders, but I frequently don't know who they are on these forums! (FWIW, 56yo)
Enjoy those good years, I'm at 77, everything gets slower, and more lifelong friends die.

Enjoy those good years, I'm at 77, everything gets slower, and more lifelong friends die.
I gave you a "Like" for the overall post, but it makes me sad. I lost my Mom this April at 76 (unexpected) and my step-father (father for all intents and purposes) is lost without her and I don't know if he will make it another year. All this HCFB and crazy recruiting is a wonderful distraction, but it is just that. Both my parents were HUGE SU FBall, BBall, and LAX fans. He is a SU/ESF grad and went to school with Boeheim and Bing. He still likes talking about SU sports, but it's like an oasis in a desert of grief.

Sorry for the self-pitying tangent...

May you enjoy your twilight years and find pleasure in the moment or in happy memories. We can share the fun of this moment together...with all of our fellow Orange fanatics.

Peace, my friend.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom