Class of 2024 - DE/TE KingJoseph Edwards (GA) COMMITTED / SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE (12/19/23) | Page 27 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2024 DE/TE KingJoseph Edwards (GA) COMMITTED / SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE (12/19/23)

I gave you a "Like" for the overall post, but it makes me sad. I lost my Mom this April at 76 (unexpected) and my step-father (father for all intents and purposes) is lost without her and I don't know if he will make it another year. All this HCFB and crazy recruiting is a wonderful distraction, but it is just that. Both my parents were HUGE SU FBall, BBall, and LAX fans. He is a SU/ESF grad and went to school with Boeheim and Bing. He still likes talking about SU sports, but it's like an oasis in a desert of grief.

Sorry for the self-pitying tangent...

May you enjoy your twilight years and find pleasure in the moment or in happy memories. We can share the fun of this moment together...with all of our fellow Orange fanatics.

Peace, my friend.
Trust me you aren't alone. This forum has been a wonderful source of distraction for many of us when we needed it most .

I gave you a "Like" for the overall post, but it makes me sad. I lost my Mom this April at 76 (unexpected) and my step-father (father for all intents and purposes) is lost without her and I don't know if he will make it another year. All this HCFB and crazy recruiting is a wonderful distraction, but it is just that. Both my parents were HUGE SU FBall, BBall, and LAX fans. He is a SU/ESF grad and went to school with Boeheim and Bing. He still likes talking about SU sports, but it's like an oasis in a desert of grief.

Sorry for the self-pitying tangent...

May you enjoy your twilight years and find pleasure in the moment or in happy memories. We can share the fun of this moment together...with all of our fellow Orange fanatics.

Peace, my friend.
Hope this SU football resurgence helps give you and your step dad some joy and comfort during a tough time.

Best wishes to both of you, and all of our Syracusefan.com family this holiday season.

We still feeling good about this one? I get strange vibes from him. He loves flirting with all fans on social media

I know we all seemed to think KingJoseph was a lock. Did he wait to long to commit? Seems we have gotten a ton of edge rushers recently and we still have Diggs that may transfer. Just curious if we even have room for both him and Diggs now that Diggs younger brother, Heard, Brown... in addition to Graham.

Im Fatim Diggs and Heard probably play OLB. But just seems like a lot of pash rushers
Rushing the quarterback is one of the most important things a defense can do to get off the field. Having a bunch of tall, big bodied athletes that can get to the QB playing together is a benefit, not a problem. They will have different strengths and weaknesses the staff can use for matchups and situations. If some of them become backups or have to move positions, that doesn't hurt the team. Also, some might grow their way from the edge to being DT in the next few years.

We haven't been able to recruit for the defensive line very well for years, to the point where we gave up and started only playing 3 at a time to minimize the weakness.

Having so many come in all at once is a huge breathe of fresh air.

We still feeling good about this one? I get strange vibes from him. He loves flirting with all fans on social media
I saw the same thing and felt the same thing.

This is Bolden's buddy, correct? Bolden who is sticking with FSU?

Dude is going to FSU.

I'm sure the coaches are selling him on playing for a natty next year.

Well, I hope you are correct but I think both you and swish are wrong. Edwards is going to Syracuse (I hope) and I think Bolden is going to FSU
Either approach works for me, both to SU or one to SU. I never follow this stuff, so have no idea how to read a 17 year old's iG fan flirtations

His Instagram is saying he hasn’t made a decision. He said he’s been fielding calls from coaches all day and hasn’t made up his mind. Hopefully just a head fake.

Last edited:
His Instagram is saying he hasn’t made a decision. He said he’s been fielding calls from coaches all day and hasn’t made up his mind. Hopefully just a head fake.
Given how important socials are to him, I’d expect this to be entirely about misdirection and building suspense. Not to say he hasn’t been taking calls all day, because I’d wager that’s still true. But I can’t imagine that 2 hours before his announcement, he hasn’t actually decided what he’s going to do.

Given how important socials are to him, I’d expect this to be entirely about misdirection and building suspense. Not to say he hasn’t been taking calls all day, because I’d wager that’s still true. But I can’t imagine that 2 hours before his announcement, he hasn’t actually decided what he’s going to do.
Its about redirecting people to his personal website for his 2 hour long 'commitment party'.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom