Class of 2024 - DE/TE KingJoseph Edwards (GA) COMMITTED / SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE (12/19/23) | Page 40 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2024 DE/TE KingJoseph Edwards (GA) COMMITTED / SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE (12/19/23)

holy grail GIF
That one I knew where to find ! Iconic film

Our overall rank is 35 the day before signing day. That's . . . . uhhhhhh . . . . unexpected. Any reservations I had about Fran Brown are gone. Someone get me a gigantic plate of crow; I will kiss it and eat it.

As an aside, anybody remember that time last Sunday when I was worried that nobody on any of these visits would actually commit? It's ok if you don't; I'll embarrassingly remember it when I'm trying to fall asleep for the rest of my life.
Not done yet

question to be asked is who really are they, why the cheating bias, if you want to call it that?
The only reason I can think of as to why they would downgrade him, is because they skew things toward their subscribers. But, ask yourself this, on what grounds would they downgrade him now? Has he played a game?

Unless I'm mistaken, King doesn't have a father in his life. Looks like he has some uncles that are close to him, but I have to think that Fran came across much more as a father figure than Deion. Much in line with Fran's comments about being involved in kid's lives more than just a coach. Had to be a selling point for King.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom