Class of 2024 - DE/TE KingJoseph Edwards (GA) COMMITTED / SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE (12/19/23) | Page 46 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2024 DE/TE KingJoseph Edwards (GA) COMMITTED / SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE (12/19/23)

Is KJE starting early in Spring semester??

I came across this (which is very cool in its own right and maybe should be pinned in the main Football forum??)

Anyways, what a stand-up kid this guy appears to be... since the event is in Syracuse, I thought maybe he was an early enrollee for the spring semester??

Does anyone know??
Well I'm in for $44, how about a hundred or so of you join me? :)

Well I'm in for $44, how about a hundred or so of you join me? :)

I am in for $44 too...

I posted the event and deets over on the main football forum has an OT topic...

Hopefully it will more views and engagement over there and maybe the mods can pin it thru the event date...

Please respond there if you are donating or have other comments or questions. Thx.

Couldn't agree more. I lived in Boston for several years and Syracuse is just as good if not better for some things.
It's better than FL & CO IMO, which are 2 of the 3 places I've lived. Just fantastic food in CNY, at least back in my day.

Is KJE starting early in Spring semester??

I came across this (which is very cool in its own right and maybe should be pinned in the main Football forum??)

Anyways, what a stand-up kid this guy appears to be... since the event is in Syracuse, I thought maybe he was an early enrollee for the spring semester??

Does anyone know??
Wow very impressive to have that mindset as a high school senior. That's Zaire Franklin type leadership.

UA Next All-America details...

King's UA roster...

please don't get hurt

Oops - did I say that out loud?
1703887948406.gif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online