Class of 2024 - DE/TE KingJoseph Edwards (GA) COMMITTED / SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE (12/19/23) | Page 47 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2024 DE/TE KingJoseph Edwards (GA) COMMITTED / SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE (12/19/23)

I think I’m getting addicted to this guy, just because he is always whispering sweet nothings to me. I have no self respect.

please don't get hurt

Oops - did I say that out loud?

Say Less Bad Luck GIF by Bridge and Tunnel on EPIX

Like how he gets off the line. Really liked his hand placement and extension. His dip technique is really good. Love how he engages his hips when he makes his move. I think he’s going to be really good.
Yeah he’s really good. He probably won’t be starting here year 1 with Diggs, Jaquez and Jobity here. But he’ll 100% be in the rotation next year and getting meaningful snaps. We have some studs at DE, pass rush will not be a problem next year. More worried about stopping the run. We have Ingraham, Fuentes, Perry and Watson next year for DT. But would like to add the kid from A&M and the kid from New Mexico State. Then I’ll feel ALOT better about the middle of the d-line. Coach Robinson and Williams will have the D-line ready, no doubt. But adding those 2 guys in the middle, take us to another level.

Yeah he’s really good. He probably won’t be starting here year 1 with Diggs, Jaquez and Jobity here. But he’ll 100% be in the rotation next year and getting meaningful snaps. We have some studs at DE, pass rush will not be a problem next year. More worried about stopping the run. We have Ingraham, Fuentes, Perry and Watson next year for DT. But would like to add the kid from A&M and the kid from New Mexico State. Then I’ll feel ALOT better about the middle of the d-line. Coach Robinson and Williams will have the D-line ready, no doubt. But adding those 2 guys in the middle, take us to another level.
I feel like we need two athletic space eaters at least in the middle. I wonder if they’d take both the JUCO and the NM St kid?

KingJoseph is making it his job to make Rivals analysts look like idiots.

All of this mystery weight he’s put on sure has slowed him down at DE. What a joke those guys are. I guaranteed had he committed to Georgia or Alabama he never would have been downgraded.

Just wait until he crushes it at the game

Yup. Definitely more concerned with the interior

Yup. Definitely more concerned with the interior
If Fran is going to follow Kirby Smart's DL philosophy, you need players who can affect the QB AND you need someone who can "anchor and handle double-teams and strike blocks" to control the run game. I'm not sure we have that type of anchor on the current roster. Ingraham might come closest. DT is a clear area of need and could force us to play with heavier boxes in year 1 without an addition or 2

If Fran is going to follow Kirby Smart's DL philosophy, you need players who can affect the QB AND you need someone who can "anchor and handle double-teams and strike blocks" to control the run game. I'm not sure we have that type of anchor on the current roster. Ingraham might come closest. DT is a clear area of need and could force us to play with heavier boxes in year 1 without an addition or 2
We need the big bodied athletes. We don’t have that. The NM St kid is like the blueprint for that type of personnel.

We don’t have those guys. Perry can grow into one but as of now we lack an inside presence of big explosive interior lineman.

I’m not big on Ingraham but I hope he can be a bridge guy. Fuentes is not really explosive but has some size. I think we need to bring in two guys you expect to start.

Last edited:
We need the big bodied athletes. We don’t have that. The NM St kid is like the blueprint for that type of personnel.
Yes I believe his nickname is "Tank"

KJE may be tough to keep off of the field as a freshman. All the highlights from this event has been KJE dominating
It's 2 highlights in a practice for an all-star game.

Hardly indicative of anything.

I'm hopeful about this kid, but let's get excited about how he plays in the actual game.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom