Class of 2021 - DE TJ Sanders (SC) Offered | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2021 DE TJ Sanders (SC) Offered

I"m wondering if we are getting both Greer and Sanders...
That would be awesome!

I think Sanders will be heading to SC

I think Sanders will be heading to SC
Ya that is more likely but you never know. I'm not writing him off just yet. We could use a big nasty in the middle. He hasn't gotten any new CB's to South Carolina today so...

Well, it worked for Lamson and maybe it will work for Sanders. So it’s back into the orange closet till 2 PM tomorrow. Phone is charged, sleeve of Oreos and 2 bags of Screaming Yellow Zonkers laid in. Chamber pot at the ready. Let’s do this. I’m going in. I already told my wife I love her.

Edit: Just read CL’s report below. It is not heartening. Therefore I am coming out of the closet… So to speak.

Last edited:
Well considering we aren't even mentioned in his 'He's down to..." in the tweet you posted, I have to assume this one isn't headed our way.

Then again everyone thought it was South Carolina, and they aren't mentioned either (or are they the 'USC' in this tweet?) so what do I know?

Well considering we aren't even mentioned in his 'He's down to..." in the tweet you posted, I have to assume this one isn't headed our way.

Then again everyone thought it was South Carolina, and they aren't mentioned either (or are they the 'USC' in this tweet?) so what do I know?
Yes, the USC in the tweet is South Carolina, and he's not coming here.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom