Class of 2024 - DE Tristen Graham (Del) Committed to Akron | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2024 DE Tristen Graham (Del) Committed to Akron

If it isn't meant to be a dissertation, why mention Texas? Why not Alabama, Alaska, Arkansas...
Delaware is not 49 other states.
I suspect you chose Texas for a reason.
I chose Texas (could've chosen Florida, Georgia, Cali) to point out that we're (I live in Delaware) not overflowing with P5 talent. We maybe punch a little above our weight, but 2nd-team All-State isn't necessarily 'all that'. Which is not to say that I don't love the pickup of Graham. I do.

Dude could pass for a 35 year old.

drax-this-is-a-man-drax-man.gif

Former DE Isaiah Johnson (not to be confused with the current DB) was another athletic, "diamond in the rough" Delaware recruit, who turned out to be pretty darned good. I hated to see his football career end prematurely due to concussion issues.

Former DE Isaiah Johnson (not to be confused with the current DB) was another athletic, "diamond in the rough" Delaware recruit, who turned out to be pretty darned good. I hated to see his football career end prematurely due to concussion issues.
Oh man, I forgot about him, he was really good. I hope his life after football has been good so far

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom