Class of 2024 - DE Tristen Graham (Del) Committed to Akron | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2024 DE Tristen Graham (Del) Committed to Akron

I imagine by now we would’ve said adios like we did with the dye twins if we didn’t want him. Maybe waiting for ER and coach williams to review

I imagine by now we would’ve said adios like we did with the dye twins if we didn’t want him. Maybe waiting for ER and coach williams to review
#1 player in the state of DE - I'm not sure why we'd let him go. We need help on the DLine depth wise anyway.

I don't have anything inside here but one thing for sure is that the players we keep from the existing class pass the Fran/ER test and that carries serious value.

Last edited:
I am guessing he does not have the size and athleticism the new staff is looking for to fit the defense they are planning...New staff, new systems...These transitions are never easy on anyone and especially not on recruits who have established relationships with the coaches who are departing.

I am guessing he does not have the size and athleticism the new staff is looking for to fit the defense they are planning...New staff, new systems...These transitions are never easy on anyone and especially not on recruits who have established relationships with the coaches who are departing.
Maybe the staff just wants to bring him in a different week. Who knows? Seems like most visitors are guys they want to add that they already have relationships with. Seems like Fran and new staff would need some more time to evaluate the guys they haven't been recruiting yet. So much to do in such a little bit of time.

I think he is visiting next weekend. Aside from KingJoseph Edwards, it almost looks like they are just hosting skill position players this weekend. Maybe next weekend they are hosting interior player positions. Probably just coincidence but something I noticed.

1000006362.jpg

Really liked him as a recruit. Learning from the staff and couple older players and he will be really strong in the future.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom