Class of 2017 - DE Zach Morton (MI) COMMITTED & SIGNED TO SYRACUSE | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 DE Zach Morton (MI) COMMITTED & SIGNED TO SYRACUSE

I believe there is going to be something very special about this kid in a year or so. I like everything about him, now he just needs the right coaching and some time to develop. Also keep that Cass Tech pipeline coming.

Thank God.

Pitt has been on Morton throughout his commitment to SU. Morton made a bunch of unofficial trips to Pitt over the past 6 months with teammates. It was always thought that he was pretty solid to SU, but having him visit the Pitt campus that many times was a bit worrying.

Very, very happy that we were able to keep this kid, I think he's going to be a stud.

These little coaching breakdowns with the film are over the top. Recruitniks should be out of their minds. And the player alum introductions, fantastic. This is first rate stuff and nothing we’ve ever seen before.

^^^. Wow 16 players from Cass signed their names today... That is some serious firepower for a high school. Loving the possibility of developing an ongoing relationship with the coach and school when they develop that much talent. I'm sure Zach will be a great story to share with future Cass players...

^^^. Wow 16 players from Cass signed their names today... That is some serious firepower for a high school. Loving the possibility of developing an ongoing relationship with the coach and school when they develop that much talent. I'm sure Zach will be a great story to share with future Cass players...
We have a Cass Tech player on the team from the 2016 Class...Walton.

We have a Cass Tech player on the team from the 2016 Class...Walton.
Good call... I did forget we grabbed one from CT last year...A nice pipeline we seem to be connecting to.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cuse702

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom