Debate at PSU to name the field after Joe Paterno | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Debate at PSU to name the field after Joe Paterno

No, I'm just not an irrational person who allows my emotions to overrule my reasoning capability and commitment to using verifiable facts to draw definitive conclusions. That appears to be an issue for you.

The bolded part is the part that matters most. In fact, it pretty much negates the need for any further commentary - although the fact you choose to provide it does serve as evidence to my claim above.

EDIT - Any interest in admitting I obliterated your claim Joe Paterno committed a crime in the Sandusky case by citing the relevant facts and statutes? Or would you prefer to stick with your irrational, factually untenable position that Paterno committed a crime….you just can’t figure out what?

In fairness, unless you believe Paterno was completely naive, his legal duty to warn would have existed before he had no choice but to report (during the mccleary allegation). I happen to think Paterno and others knew Sandusky was a sicko well before mcclearys claims were brought to their attention. That’s why they gave Sandusky and his foundation that mou that had weird terms and restrictions.

Aye , it wasn’t about what was legal, it was about what did he do for those dozens of shattered lives……. both past and future….nothing
Or the two lives taken because he was a chicken and wouldn’t do what was right because winning was more important but hey it was “legal” what an effin joke.

I would refer you to the title of this thread.

On this topic, you’ll be waiting a long time before you get an apology from me.

And to steal OttoinGrotto’s line - “I’ll see Paterno in hell”.

I would refer you to what you said (insinuating I - at any point - defended naming anything for Paterno), because threads go all over the place.

I didn’t really expect an apology - I already figured you were a disgusting, vile liar who would make accusations about others you couldn’t defend. Your other posts here showed that.

It’s part of what is fascinating about the Paterno/Penn State story - while Paterno may have been a terrible person, it ends up highlighting how lacking in any consistent morality many on this board are through their attempts to prove their moral superiority. Liars who are caught (as you are here) should feel guilt and apologize - liars who continue to defend themselves are pathetic.

I would refer you to what you said (insinuating I - at any point - defended naming anything for Paterno), because threads go all over the place.

I didn’t really expect an apology - I already figured you were a disgusting, vile liar who would make accusations about others you couldn’t defend. Your other posts here showed that.

It’s part of what is fascinating about the Paterno/Penn State story - while Paterno may have been a terrible person, it ends up highlighting how lacking in any consistent morality many on this board are through their attempts to prove their moral superiority. Liars who are caught (as you are here) should feel guilt and apologize - liars who continue to defend themselves are pathetic.

Your house of cards is on fire.

IMG_5062.gif

I'd like to think I have moral superiority over a man who has covered up s e x ual crimes, including those against children, yes.

Weird hill to die on.

Normally I would say there is no way this happens bc there must be level headed, non-pedo deniers in power positions at PSU.

But considering what some folks are willing to deny or excuse these days I don’t have much confidence they’ll do the right thing.

I'd like to think I have moral superiority over a man who has covered up s e x ual crimes, including those against children, yes.

Weird hill to die on.
You can tell he isn’t a parent and if he is he should be embarrassed.