Defense real problem | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Defense real problem

I explained why that is, take out those ten plays, which isn’t realistic, and the defense is excellent If they were cut in half this would be a top 40 defense. 10 plays are skewing the numbers.

OK well those plays happened and will continue to happen because the defense is very bad.

We aren’t deep enough to get wrecked by injuries combined with ERob learning on the job (and I’m good with ERob to be clear).

Losing your defensive QB and your CB1 is devastating bc it puts guys in position to have responsibilities that they can’t physically achieve.

We lose guys on the DL which just makes it worse.

I want more pressure bought, but I don’t think ERob trusts our guys to get there with our current personnel outside of calling it once in a while.

Get Wax and Barnes back and that’ll knock guys back into spots they are more equipped to handle.

Hopefully it gets better or good enough to keep winning.

Back 7 just seem a little confused. I’m not a big believer that you can sit back in zone and rush 3 in the collegiate game. Waaaay to much to ask of young football players.

NFL defenses know every single route combination that can be thrown again a single look. Different games.

I understand we’ve had a bunch of injuries back there, but I’d like to see us play a little more man a times and add a little more to our blitz packages on obvious passing downs.

What happens to Barron if Wax comes back? I think he’s been playing better in the LB position than at Safety/Rover.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom